PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks this will be.........

mylow thehutt
06-09-2002, 11:11 PM
:)why does this guy look like the concept tropper,give him a light saber and it him.what do you think.

Jedi Juice
06-09-2002, 11:14 PM
I think you are correct, that could be in fact the concept stormtrooper.

Beast
06-09-2002, 11:15 PM
Pretty close, the EU has been known to use the unused movie concept art for the comics in the past. Slap a saber and a shield on him, and he's pretty darn close. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jaina Solo
06-09-2002, 11:16 PM
Actually that's the Spacetrooper from the EU line.

TIE Pilot
06-09-2002, 11:46 PM
Yep, give the Spacetrooper a one-handed lightsaber and a shield.. and he looks a LOT like the concept stormie.

Dar' Argol
06-10-2002, 12:41 AM
To me he seems a little to bulky to be the concept. But the look of the helmet and a bit of the armour is right. JarJar, any idea when we might see a prototype of the concept stormie???

KIDD
06-10-2002, 12:42 AM
the concept stormie $uck$

Beast
06-10-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Dar' Argol
To me he seems a little to bulky to be the concept. But the look of the helmet and a bit of the armour is right. JarJar, any idea when we might see a prototype of the concept stormie???
Depends, we saw the prototype of Duros (Ellors Madek) really quickly, but the Amanaman and the Ephant Mon figure especially took a long time to surface. Maybe by fall we will see the preliminary design drawings. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mylow thehutt
06-10-2002, 07:44 AM
I wonder what color his lightsaber will be.

JEDIpartner
06-10-2002, 11:26 AM
Blue... it will probably be blue.

SaeseeTiin
06-10-2002, 01:30 PM
I thought it would be white like some of the concept pictures. A white-coloured blade would be cool.

STiin

Brett3xmvpfavre
06-10-2002, 06:08 PM
i have yet to see a pic of the concept stormtrooper.

saladin
06-10-2002, 06:32 PM
I hope it's white, and i think it'll will be preatty cool.

LTBasker
06-10-2002, 08:37 PM
Well if it's colored then just leave it out in the sun for awhile and voila! :D

Wonder if they'll reuse parts from the EU SpaceTrooper for the Concept Trooper just scaled down - like the "new" Luke and Dak figures with the Snowspeeder.

yukface27
06-10-2002, 09:02 PM
I agree with who ever said that the Spacetrooper is a bit bulky to be a fraudgulent Concept Stormie. He'd have to lose about 50 pounds of armor to play the role. But, I disagree with whoever said the Concept Stormie will suck. What were the other three choices for the new fan's choice? Reiken, Imperial Diginatary, and I forget the last. Man, those would be some lame-arse figures. "Look, I can stand in place, maybe take a few steps, and blink." Yes, Reiken did do a little more then the Dignitarys, but come on man, they would be statues, crappy statues for that matter. The Stormie is gonna look sweet with his ligthsaber and all. A Jedi or Sith Stormie is such a cool idea, at least I think so.

LTBasker
06-10-2002, 09:32 PM
I dunno, a Rieekan plus the Hoth accessory pack would kinda cool. Plus he might've even come with a console from the Control Center or something.

CooLJoE
06-11-2002, 01:00 AM
yukface27 - well, you haven't met my jedi character then.

*edit*

Look at my personal pic. Or look at this pic:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cooljoe/oblpamopo.jpg

The name I'm thinking of is Obl Pamopo. Came up with it through a StarWars name creation equation that my friend's mom found. I'm trying to think of some others, but if not thats what it will be.

To further add to it, I will actually be getting a StormTrooper suit and joining either the 51st stormtroopers or the rebellion. Really I want to join both since he's a Jedi yet is undercover in the Imperial Army. Kinda odd, but hey its my own creation.

yukface27
06-11-2002, 03:15 AM
Cool pic!