PDA

View Full Version : This is the calm before the storm.

ChronicJedi
06-10-2002, 11:29 AM
I say this, because I have a feeling that those sadly empty pegs in the local toy department will soon be flooded with more new figures.

There will be new finds within the next 7 to 10 days. But don't quote me on it. ;)

fourtwo
06-10-2002, 02:02 PM
the pegs aren't empty here. i see stuff all the time still.
unfortunatley i have most of it :)

Count Dooku
06-10-2002, 07:30 PM
I don't know fourtwo, in my area, the figures get snapped up pretty quick, the good ones do. The 3Pos and droids and crap are huge pegwarmers, but the others are gone. I am really looking forward to some new guys, it would be sweet if they combined the Taa wave with the Bespin wave, what madness that would be at your local TRU!

DarthBrandon
06-10-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by ChronicJedi
I say this, because I have a feeling that those sadly empty pegs in the local toy department will soon be flooded with more new figures.

There will be new finds within the next 7 to 10 days. But don't quote me on it. ;)

I agree with you ChronicJedi, cause where I'm from Walmart and Zellers have practically nothing left in the 3 3/4 line. The only store that seems to have an over abundance of figs is toyrus as usual.
Reason for this I assume is that Walmart and Zellers is 1.25 cheaper. Hope they arrive soon.

ChronicJedi
06-10-2002, 07:49 PM
Keep checking at your Wal-Marts, the figs are only $7.82 and the new waves should be in there shipping warehouses ready to go out to the stores. Snap up what you can of Collection 2 as there is most likely going to be twice as may Collection 1 figures. I will post my finds as soon as I finds 'em!

FETT
06-11-2002, 03:30 AM
yup.....most of the zellers around here are pretty much dead which is odd b\c they had LOTS of figures during episode 1...i'm gonna give the walmart office a call and see what's up with their new figures, but yah..some walmarts have lots..and others none.....best bet is to just wait around......i'm sure zellers will get some more figures since their crop this time round so far has been..well..pathetic...as for seeing the bespin wave in tru's........highly unlikely in large quantities...maybe a couple figures here and there..

Mit_Othy
06-11-2002, 01:07 PM
Pretty much ever store out here (except TRU) is dried up, just a few lone Jar Jar hanging around. My local Zellers 'had a rather large display, but it was bought up really fast, luckly I was there just as they put out the Yoda wave so I snatched up Yoda, H/D Ani and Dooku, and I have never seen them since.
I sure hope the Bespin wave comes out soon, the store racks are looking rather sorry right now.

FETT
06-11-2002, 03:42 PM
i was reading another forum and someone mentioned that their TRU had teh bespin wave....think it was in colorado, so yah...we should get them within the next year..lol

Mit_Othy
06-11-2002, 06:34 PM
It's about time they start crossing the border.