PDA

View Full Version : No free figures...lil' brother will pay

Jedi_Rainman
06-10-2002, 09:32 PM
To anyone who had the pleasure of meeting my rotten little brother, I'm sorry. I just got home from work and caught him using my name is this forum. Apparently I forgot to log off the last time I was here. Disregard what he said in this post...

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10044

He is a lying little...well can't say it, but I'll be dealing with him now. I swear he does things like this just to P!$$ me off all the time.

-- The Real "Jedi Rainman"

Beast
06-10-2002, 09:39 PM
Yeah, I believe that. I have seen the "it's my brother, sister, cousin, friend, hacker" excuse so many times it's sickening. Tell us another one. :rolleyes: Was it also your brother that scalped a Xbox on release day.

Originally posted by Jedi_Rainman
I totally hate scalpers. I haven't ever done it with Star Wars toys, but I did put 2 Xbox consoles on layaway the day they released the system and 2 days later, I sold one for $500. It was all good and well b/c I not only got my Xbox free, but the Gamecube also. I am getting 2 Jorg Sacul figures. 2 of my friends from college are going and I gave the one $20 just so that I wouldn't have to pay $100 or more for one. I'll have 2. One for my collection and the other, not sure yet. Maybe a trade for a trade of something rare. How bout a Toy Fair Vader for the other one. Seems fair to me and thats not scalping, its trading.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi_Rainman
06-10-2002, 09:45 PM
Yeah JJB...that was my post. This other one about 8 free figures I assure you is not my post. I am honest to GOD not the one who was posting that crap. Believe me or not, I am indeed telling the truth!

Lord Tenebrous
06-10-2002, 10:01 PM
Either way, the only thing that would please me is for these threads to be deleted from my sight. Your choices in life are between you and your moral inspirations. I frankly don't have the patience for explanations or excuses...but I've seen too much to not rely on my intuition.

Jedi_Rainman
06-10-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
Either way, the only thing that would please me is for these threads to be deleted from my sight. Your choices in life are between you and your moral inspirations. I frankly don't have the patience for explanations or excuses...but I've seen too much to not rely on my intuition.

I agree with you, although I am being accused of this when it wasn't my wrongdoing or my lie!?!

Dar' Argol
06-10-2002, 10:40 PM
Because this pertains to the thread I just closed and I really do not like to see attacks of any sort, whether they deserve it or not. This issue is dead!

THREAD CLOSED