PDA

View Full Version : Djas Puhr=Really cool figure

BillyJAck
06-11-2002, 02:02 PM
I just got my Djas Puhr for my loose ANH collection and he's awesome. I mean just a great looking figure and mine had a excellent paint job. Not to mention this guy looks like a million bucks standing next to potj Zutton. The colors go nicely togather. For anyone who hasn't got this guy you should pick him up. I can't wait till they make more ANH figs cause the sculpting is so nice on him

billyjack

Darth Annexis
06-11-2002, 02:11 PM
I have one coming from KB...I placed the order on line when they had one in stock...sounds cool....but Zutton...that is one figure that will never grace my collection...he's just friggin' ugly and a poor job on the figure to boot...(he's the only one todate I refuse to buy)

BillyJAck
06-11-2002, 02:16 PM
Are you crazy? j/k Zutton is an excellent figure. the sculpt is great. His head isn't big thats how the character looked exactly. He is great figure with good detail I think you should reconsider big time. check out this link

http://starwars.carrotnetwork.com/reviews/zutton.html

He in one of my favorite figures for sure. take a look

billy

Jedi Drew
06-11-2002, 02:46 PM
Djas Puhr is a "Fair" figure IMO. He reminds me of an alien from Star Trek. Sorry, I can't wait for Ephant Mon...... :D :D :D

sunblind
06-11-2002, 02:50 PM
I think the POTJ Zutton, looks like a Michael Jackson wanna-be in that jacket. And whenever I see him, it's like I think of that song, "Thriller" and then it's stuck in my head.

DrewDewce
06-11-2002, 03:12 PM
I'm looking forward to when I find one here.

FETT
06-11-2002, 03:20 PM
djas puhr might be a good looking figure and all, but...he doesn't do anything..so just pretty to look at in my opinion and i'm looking for some recreation value...

Jedi Juice
06-11-2002, 05:19 PM
When I first saw that Djas Puhr was coming out, I was like, "Man, that's a nice looking figure." Anyway, I still haven't found him. Hopefully I can order the figure online or have my luck at one of our stores over here.

LTBasker
06-11-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Drew
Djas Puhr is a "Fair" figure IMO. He reminds me of an alien from Star Trek. Sorry, I can't wait for Ephant Mon...... :D :D :D

He kinda looks like Frank Gorshin's alien character from an Original Star Trek episode, but that could be because I've only seen the figure in less detailed pictures.

Rogue II
06-11-2002, 05:23 PM
Are Djas Puhr's knees articulated?

Jedi Law Student
06-11-2002, 08:16 PM
That's funny, sunblind, because Lak Sivrak is the figure that reminds me of Michael Jackson in "Thriller.":D

odi-wan windu
06-11-2002, 09:41 PM
lol.

Forhekset
06-11-2002, 09:59 PM
I like Djas Puhr, but I wish he had a bit more articulation, so he didn't always look like he's saying "Draw, pardner!"

QLD
06-11-2002, 10:08 PM
I think it looks good. I got ordered one from KB, so hopefully it will come soon and I can look at it more thoroughly.

PygmyAllosaurus
06-12-2002, 12:38 AM
I've been looking forward to Djas Puhr ever since I'd heard he was being released. Hopefully he'll live up to it once I find one. He looks really nice from what I've seen though.

BillyJAck
06-12-2002, 10:28 PM
No his knees aren't articulated. Just his neck, shoulders, hips, and wrists. He is nice to set on a shelf. I mean he's not gonna be like saga Luke Bespin or anything. If you must have all cantina aliens you should have him also...

billyjack