PDA

View Full Version : Have Han with White lever variation, need bloody luke.

swcollector
06-11-2002, 08:28 PM
I have an Extra Han Solo Endor Raid with white lever (first version) for trade. I need a Luke with Bloody hand. let me know thanks,

KIDD
06-13-2002, 07:54 PM
ill five you a plastic peg luke 4 him

swcollector
06-14-2002, 12:36 AM
I already have a luke with plastic peg in hand thanks for the reply

julian
06-16-2002, 07:39 AM
SWCOLLECTOR,
I have what you are looking for. Please E-mail me, if you can with the picture of this variation, at:
jodarshan@aol.com
I will supply you with pictures of the bloody Luke I have if you need them. Hopefully we can wor out a trade. Thanks

swcollector
06-17-2002, 01:25 PM
I sent you a email julian and here is a link that shows a picture of the variation also

http://www.potf2.com/potj/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=171

let me know thanks

swcollector
06-20-2002, 12:35 AM
-Problem with Julian-

Has anyone traded with Julian before? I made a trade with him and I shipped the figure out first thing Weds morning (like we agreed) then I get to work and get a email he sent me "WEDS MORNING" saying he picked up a Han figure that morning and he does not want to trade anymore. Thats all fine and dandy, but I shipped the figure already (like we agreed). I then sent him a email telling him when he gets the figure I sent, send it back to me. I have yet to hear anything from him.

I am suprised that this guy acted this way since he also runs the site the bonthanspy and goes by the name of ISH TIBB there.

I am beginning to feel ripped off.

The package had confirmation with it and the postmaster said there is a 50% chance that they can recall the box. I guess I will have to wait till later this week to see if I get it back.

if anyone has info on this guy please post it.

julian
06-21-2002, 07:23 AM
First of all allow me to say that I sent an E-mail to swcollector at 5:00 a.m the day before he was about to ship the figure, asking him not to send it since I had found two of the Endor Raid Han Solos at my local Wal-Mart. I will copy all of you later on on this.

Yes, it would be VERY STUPID of me to jeopardize my reputation as a forum moderator, reporter and graphic artist for The BothanSpy and even my own reputation as a collector for over 8 years AND the reputation of my website for a simple Star Wars figure.

Swcollector, if my message got to you too late and you were not able to go back and pick up your figure, as you had mentioned in your reply message, NO PROBLEM!! YOU WILL GET YOUR FIGURE BACK, I WILL SEND IT BACK TO YOU

Here is my address and home phone number which I'd like to make public at this point:

JULIAN H. BETANCOURT
14200 S.W 152 PLACE
MIAMI FLORIDA 33196
PHONE NUMBER (305) 2327539

I have nothing to hide, nothing to be afraid of. I'm not Tastetesta.

I'm a 36 year old guy with a family, a son an I earn a living decently. I have been contributing with news , pictures and reports for the colector community for over two years now.

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND. Mr swcollector should had given me a chance to reply to your e-mail, I'm not in use of or in front of my computer everyday, 24 hours a day. I believe your own frustration while knowing I had put a stop to our trade, got you upset and decided to mess up my name and you posted here. Anger is a silent killer Sir! So I do ask you before things get more complicated to place a second post clarifying my name once you get your figure back.I WILL SEND YOUR FIGURE BACK ONCE IT GETS HERE...WAS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH?

IF ANYONE WISHES TO CONTACT ME, YOU KNOW NOW WHERE TO FIND ME.

Lots of collectors over at www.thebothanspy.com and www.sandtroopers.com have known me for years and know very well who i am, even Acpin right here at SSG knows me and sends me his updates for his Diorama section.

SWcollector, if you decided to stain my name because i cancelled our trade, think it twice!
YOU CAN ALL FEEL FREE TO ASK ABOUT WHO I AM TO ANY OF THE OWNERS AND WEBMASTERS OF EITHER WWW.SANDTROOPERS.COM OR WWW.THEBOTHANSPY.COM

Gee! talk about child behavior!

Here is my last E-mail to swcollector and his last reply. by the way he didn't write back to me at all after all this:

MY LAST E-MAIL TO HIM:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 2:30 AM
To: d-emmons@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: han white lever

Dan,
it is 5:00 a. m Wednesday and I'm writing to you at this time in the hope you get to read this message before you send out your Han Solo.

My wife just got back from work and on her way home she stopped by Walmart and came back with two Han Endor with the white lever which she found at the store for me, therefore I no longer need this figure and I would like not to continue with the trade.

I will still have the figure available for you for a week, if you like any of the offers I'm about to propose to you.

I'll be willing to trade the figure now ONE for ONE for any of the following variants/errors:

Red Clonetrooper with unpainted T visor
Any Jango Fett other than "Kamino Escape" with blue visor
Dexter Jettster with insert/background and PIPE text showing

I will also be willing to trade the figure for any TWO (pair) of the following;

2 Chewbacca "Cloud City Escape"
2 Obi-Wan Pilot

I can trade the bloody stump Luke now for any

I'm truly sorry about this last minute notice and I hope you understand. Hopefully, if none of the trades I mentioned to you work, I'll be able to trade with you in the future.

Best regards,

Julian AKA Ishi Tib

HIS REPLY.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE DATES ON THEM. YOU WILL SEE HE JUST POSTED HERE WITHOUT EVEN GIVING A WARNING AND IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER HIS LAST REPLY AND FINAL E-MAIL TO ME:

Subj: RE: han white lever
Date: 6/19/2002 11:13:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time
To: JODARSHAN@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Your kidding? Nothing like waiting to the last minute... I just got to my office after going to the post office this morning and checked my email and got this email.

I will have to go back to the post office on my lunch and see if I can get the box back. If you get the box send it back. I dont have any extra of the figures that you want. Do you just want to sell it? You said you would take 2 figures for it how about I just send you $12. let me know.

One last note on my part: I DO NOT WANT $12 FOR MY FIGURE. I DO NOT NEED THE MONEY. I COULD ONLY ACCEPT TRADES AND AGAIN I'M EXPECTING MY NAME TO BE CLEANED UP AFTER ALL THIS AND I'M ASKING THE FORUM MODERATOR HERE TO PLEASE, HAVE ALL OF THESE REPLIES AND POST REMOVED ONCE MR. SWCOLLECTOR GETS HIS BELOVED FIGURE BACK.

Thanks to all and..MTFBWY

swcollector
06-21-2002, 12:25 PM
Julian your full of it you said you sent me a email "the day before" ?

You sent me a email June 19th at 5am the day we agreed to ship. If your going to try and twist the truth don't hurt yourself by posting the email dates like you did below.

first you said

" First of all allow me to say that I sent an E-mail to swcollector at 5:00 a.m the day before he was about to ship the figure"

then you said

"it is 5:00 a. m Wednesday and I'm writing to you at this time"

Our deal was to ship the figures on June 19th which is Weds.

If you sent a email the day before we were going to ship, your email would have been dated june 18th.

if you warned me a day ahead (june 18th) I would have gotten your message in time and I would have known not to ship the figure Weds.

I have a email from you from June 17th telling me the deal is on and that you would email me the confirmation number on weds.

So here is the break down since you have trouble with dates

June 17th everything is on no problems.
June 18th never heard anything from you.
June 19th you flaked on the deal.

Well my end of the deal got shipped. I stopped at the post office before I went to work Weds morning expecting everything was fine. Then I get to work , check my email and have to deal with this...

Its not big deal that you flaked on the deal. Everything would have been fine if you just would have sent me a email saying you would send it back to me. But you never did....

What am I suppose to think. You still never sent me a reply telling me that you would send it back to me. Your reply in this forum is the first time I even heard anything from you.

What a way to do business...

Anyways I dont think you have a reason to be mad I was the one
that was inconvenienced not you. I had to run to the post office yet again and fill out a form 1509 (package recall form)

My "BELOVED FIGURE " is no big deal to me. $6.00 is a drop in the bucket. I just hate when people rip others off or screw others.

I have been in your situation also before. I made a deal to trade with someone then find the figures I am trading for at the store (before I was suppose to ship). , but you know what I did I kept my end of the deal since I knew that person was looking forward to the figures I was sending them and I traded with them anyways. and just returned the figures he sent me back to the store.

As for your name being cleared up well you kind of wrecked that yourself not me.

Just listen to your posts below. Saying I am angry and frustrated? I am not the one being demanding, typing in all CAPS, and so on.

This could have been very easy to fix , all you had to do was send me a email saying you would send it back, you were so prompt to send me a email on June 19th at 5am...

I hope if the post office cant recall it and Julian has to send it back to me he will be adult enough and not damage it.

Anyways I will post a reply if and when I get the figure back