PDA

View Full Version : SirSteve Has Been MIA



SirSteve
06-12-2002, 12:13 AM
I haven't been around much in the last 2 weeks or so because I just moved and am getting settled back in. I am almost all done... well, I don't think I will ever be done but regardless...

I'd like to thank JediTricks and Thrawn for covering me in my absence. :)

JetsAndHeels
06-12-2002, 12:16 AM
I know the feeling. I just moved about a month ago. You never know how much stuff you have until it has to be moved.

Beast
06-12-2002, 12:20 AM
We missed you Sir Steve, how about for a welcome back gift to your loyal fans and forum members, that had to suffer in your absense, you bring back the chat room? :D
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi Juice
06-12-2002, 12:25 AM
Welcome Back, SirSteve!

Dar' Argol
06-12-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by JangoFett96
I know the feeling. I just moved about a month ago. You never know how much stuff you have until it has to be moved.

I hate moving. I have to take everything down and carefully pack it up. Label it, then move it, unpack it, and try to reorganize the collection to fit this new room:frus:. Oh well:rolleyes:

Welcome back oh exhalted one:D he he he :D

Funny, the day I decide to do my SSG thread and The man himself show back up:rolleyes:

Beast
06-12-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Dar' Argol

Funny, the day I decide to do my SSG thread and The man himself show back up:rolleyes:
Kinda how I manage to pop up, everytime you mention my name, or someone else does. Hmmm, some sort of secret conspiracy? ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JetsAndHeels
06-12-2002, 12:33 AM
Hey Dar Argol,
A funny thing about the moving process for me-I spent alot of time, carefully packing my SW collection in boxes and ensuring they were well protected for the move.
The rest of my crap I threw in the back of my jeep without a care in the world!!

Dar' Argol
06-12-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Kinda how I manage to pop up, everytime you mention my name, or someone else does. Hmmm, some sort of secret conspiracy? ;) :D


MAN! I didn't even metion your name!!!! I didn't even think it!!! Why do you haunt me so?????!!!!!!!



:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

he he he


Originally posted by JangoFett96
Hey Dar Argol,
A funny thing about the moving process for me-I spent alot of time, carefully packing my SW collection in boxes and ensuring they were well protected for the move.
The rest of my crap I threw in the back of my jeep without a care in the world!!

I know that experiance. All my SW stuff and other figure items were packed very carefully. Everything else was thrown into a box at the last minute b/c I took to long packing my SW!!:crazed: :D

Jedi Juice
06-12-2002, 12:41 AM
I'm the same way with my collector stuff. I don't want my $6 toys to get damaged but the rest of the things, well that's another story....

Jargo
06-12-2002, 08:00 AM
Sir who........? ;) Welcome back. I er, missed you..... Yeah, that's right, we all missed you like crazy :D

TeeEye7
06-12-2002, 08:05 AM
"Move" is a four-letter word ;)

I hate the thought of it. My dad was transfered here and there because of his job; dragging the rest of the family behind him.

Moving is a collossal hassel! I'm glad I don't have to do it any more! (Unless, of course, there's an earthquake..,,,)

pthfnder89
06-12-2002, 11:11 AM
Welccome back SirSteve! Been missing your guiding inflluence around here:D


Originally posted by Dar' Argol


I hate moving. I have to take everything down and carefully pack it up. Label it, then move it, unpack it, and try to reorganize the collection to fit this new room:frus:. Oh well:rolleyes:

Welcome back oh exhalted one:D he he he :D


I'm absolutely with you on this one Dar'Agol. I moved into my new apartment last summer and of course we had lovely Texas temperatures of 105 degrees for every day of it.

It's fun carrying 3 350lb bookcases up a flight of stairs while your skin is melting off....:rolleyes:

I think I would rather buy all new furniture than ever have to do that again.

SWAFMAN
06-12-2002, 12:14 PM
if there was ever an argument for making the star trek "transporter" a reality, moving your household would be it!
You have my sympathies, Sir Steve.

scruffziller
06-12-2002, 11:50 PM
(Bow) (Bow) WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!!!

Darth Cruel
06-15-2002, 10:33 AM
When I moved from one Apt to the other, (thank goodness I have have a house now, but even though that is the case we will be moving one last time in a couple of years), I would pay rent on both places for a month and take my time moving. I found that by going slowly I could avoid the anxiety of the packing and also get things organized the way I like. Of course, the places I rented allowed me to pay for two places at once because I shared the rent with the cockraoches, rats, and squatters.