PDA

View Full Version : Question!!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-12-2002, 12:53 AM
K, i'm up at my super wal-mart like 10 min ago, i see a few cases of the Anakin & Nexu Deluxe figs and i also see like 8 cases of Collection 2, wave 4, ratio 1 and some that have ratio 2. i'm guessing that these are all just huge pegwarmers with maybe an occasional Dooku/Yoda thrown in? Am i right, or should i hightail back there and Rip those bad boys open while the Toy lady isn't there???!?!!?

Beast
06-12-2002, 12:56 AM
Well, if it's Collection 2: Wave 4 Ration 1 and 2, it shouldn't be the Dooku/Yoda assortment as those are Collection 1. Sounds to me like the Orn Free Taa, and the Supreme Chancellor Palpy waves. Anakin (Deluxe) won't be HTF, but the Nexu is cool and very popular with both kiddies and collectors. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
06-12-2002, 12:57 AM
I think the Collection 2, Wave 4 are new figures. Dooku and Yoda are Collection 1 so they wouldn't be there. I'd definitely hightail it back there and check them out! But, before ripping open the boxes, find a toy dept. and ask them if it's ok if you get the figures or if they can help that way you don't get into trouble with any possibly cranky workers.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-12-2002, 01:06 AM
When i was there, i asked the toy dept lady if i could pop them open and she said there shouldn't be anything in those boxes that aren't already on the shelves. I could use the excuse that i work at Sams club next door and she could do me a favor, but that prolly won't work. I already have the Orn Free ta, Palpy waves and i ordered deluxe and Obi, Chewie and Han through Kebco. So, anything new i find would just be for my friend. I dunno..i'm debating though!

Darth Cruel
06-12-2002, 01:16 AM
After everything is said and done. It has been my experience that EVERY figure will be a peg warmer eventually. Unless you are looking for variations that show up early. So let your wallet and your character preferences determine what you buy and when. It works for me every time. At worst, sometimes I have to wait a few weeks to get the hard-to-find figures. But the anticipation makes finding them all the sweeter.

saladin
06-12-2002, 03:08 AM
well if you have everything you need and it's just for your friend then it's up to if you wanna leave again.

SuperBattleDroid88
06-13-2002, 06:06 PM
I need a question answered about the box the figures come in...
What wave does it say on the side if it is the Orn Free Taa wave..
Also the Senator Palpatine and Chewbacca wave...
THANKS!!!!!!!!! :)

Jedi Drew
06-13-2002, 06:18 PM
I would of opened the cases. How does she or even you know what's in them unless you know the case #er that has the Chewie wave ect. in it???:confused: In my eyes if it's on the sales floor it's there for the buying. I have opened MANY cases in the past and had few problems as long as you don't make a mess. HH