PDA

View Full Version : Behind Enemy Lines

LTBasker
06-12-2002, 03:39 AM
I ordered this movie on Pay-Per-View last night and have to say I enjoyed the film very much. It's "gruesome" parts (graves part) weren't really that gruesome. Nothing really seemed like it was forced or toned down just to tone it down. I've actually been kind of a fan of Owen Wilson's latest work, he's a good actor. He was especially good in this. The action sequences were done in interesting ways, and the evading the missiles sequence was nicely done. :cool:

I'm definitely gonna get this on DVD, highly worth buying IMO. :happy:

2-1B
06-12-2002, 04:27 AM
I like Owen Wilson, but I was ****ed when I went to see it and NOT see the "Funky Dixieland" part from the trailer. :mad:

LTBasker
06-12-2002, 10:42 AM
Oh yeah I read about that on IMDb, they used the scene from the trailer but not the audio.

SQueek
06-13-2002, 11:57 PM
i have this dvd, its alright but not one of my favs, it has some alright extras though.

2-1B
08-22-2005, 02:11 AM
Funny thing is Basker, I borrowed a DVD from a friend (a Jet Li movie, I think?) and I mistakenly left the room before skipping to the main menu, so the trailers started up automatically and I got to see that part of the Trailer with Owen Wilson singing that song. So that made up for it a bit ! :grin: