PDA

View Full Version : Djas Puhr, Palpatine for trade

Forhekset
06-12-2002, 11:42 AM
I've got a MOMC Saga Palpatine and a MOMC Saga Djas Puhr for trade. Here's what I'm looking for (loose and complete, or carded):

POTF2 Dark Trooper (EU)
POTF2 Kyle Katarn (EU)
POTF2 Spacetrooper (EU)
POTF2 B'omarr Monk
POTF2 Oola & Salacious Crumb
POTF2 Wuher
POTF2 Max Rebo Band Pairs - Barquin D'an and Droopy McCool
POTF2 Max Rebo Band Pairs - Joh Yowza and Sy Snootles
POTF2 Princess Leia Commtech (hood up)
POTF2 C-3PO Freeze Frame (removeable limbs)

PM me or email me at der_wanderer@email.com if you're interested in either fig. Thanks.

OxsLemure
06-12-2002, 12:17 PM
Hey,
I have loose complete Death Star droid with Mouse droid. Not sure if I have the FF though. I may be looking for Djas Phur..will know after tonite. LMK if your insterested.
Chad
lemure77@yahoo.com

DahrJin
06-12-2002, 01:57 PM
You say you have a Palpatine I see. I need him as well, but I don't have anything on your WANTS list above. email me if nobody has what you're looking for, and we can see if there's anything else I have left you might want. :)

Forhekset
06-12-2002, 03:35 PM
Hey guys, I no longer need:

Zuckuss
Death Star Droid
Ree-Yees
Max Rebo Band Pairs - Max Rebo and Doda Bodonawieedo

But I'm still looking for all the rest of 'em. DahrJin, will do. :)

julian
06-13-2002, 01:30 AM
Forhekset: "I've got a MOMC Saga Palpatine (w/ purple spots on his face)"...

Sorry, not that it is my business but perhaps you did not know that all the Supreme Chancellor Palpatines have purple spots on their faces. This is not a variant nor an error, it is in fact the way the figure was produced

Forhekset
06-13-2002, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by julian
Forhekset: "I've got a MOMC Saga Palpatine (w/ purple spots on his face)"...

Sorry, not that it is my business but perhaps you did not know that all the Supreme Chancellor Palpatines have purple spots on their faces. This is not a variant nor an error, it is in fact the way the figure was produced

Hrm, I thought I read somewhere that two versions of the figure were coming out - an initial release with the purple spots, and then another "corrected" figure? That sucks, I wanted one without the spots to open....

I'll edit my original post so I don't seem like some eBay fool. :D

Forhekset
06-13-2002, 06:51 PM
Both figs are gone.