PDA

View Full Version : Which new figures are the best for customs?

BoShek
06-13-2002, 12:57 AM
Anyone work with the new Saga figures for figure customs? Which are the best to paint over, swap heads, etc?
Does the action features get in the way at all?
Which figures would be good to stock up on (now that they are so cheap)?

Thanks!
:D

187-Maul
06-13-2002, 08:44 AM
maybe you should post this in the customs section?
I myself have no idea which is best since I only own 2 figs of them so far (KE Jango and Kit Fisto)

Dar' Argol
06-13-2002, 09:12 AM
I know, I know!!!!

I can move this over there. You'll get better answers in the customs area. Sooooooo, *poof*, here you are:D

jedi_uk73
06-13-2002, 10:08 AM
Try putting a Jango Kamino Escape head onto a Clonetrooper body, drill out the CT helmet. Instant Clonetrooper with removable helmet.

Geo Rescue Mace Windu. Put the head of the deluxe Mace on it. Makes it look better instead of that 'screaming eyes closed' look.

pthfnder89
06-13-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by BoShek
Anyone work with the new Saga figures for figure customs? Which are the best to paint over, swap heads, etc?
Does the action features get in the way at all?
Which figures would be good to stock up on (now that they are so cheap)?

Thanks!
:D

The Arena Battle Anakin is very good if you are looking to create some Jedi. He has very basic robes that can be easily repainted and he isn't in a very extreme or unique pose.

You may want to do some work on him though such as gluing or pinning down his magnetic arm.:)

BoShek
06-13-2002, 11:21 PM
The Nikto Jedi looks like it would be a good one for customs (use the head on another figure and the body for a custom) and no parts are wasted.