PDA

View Full Version : Lego Sets We'd Most Like To See In 2003

JaZzYjaZZ
06-13-2002, 10:10 AM
I'm sure just about everyone here would like to see some particular part of SW remade into the Lego World. I know lots of ships and vehicles etc have been made into Lego sets, but I'm sure there are still lots more. :)

Personally, what I really really would like to own is a UCS size Star Destroyer! It'd cost a bomb but I think it'll look smashing! :D

LTBasker
06-13-2002, 01:54 PM
TIE Bomber - 2 TIE Pilots and 2 seats in the Bomber

AT-TE - 2 Clone Troopers and a Battle Droid and Super Battle Droid

Clone Trooper Cannon Station - Red Clone Trooper, Yellow Clone Trooper, 2 Battle Droids, and an OOM-9

Geonosis meeting - Lama Su, Taun We, Obi-Wan (Taun and Lama would have special neck pieces to heighten their heads)

Tusken Raider Camp - 2 Tusken Raiders, and 1 Tusken Mother

Ewok Hut set: 2 Trees with huts built-in and a bridge connecting them which you can buy multiple sets of and connect them to each other so you can make a whole Ewok village - Wicket, Cheif Chirpa, Logray, and Teebo (for variety)

fourtwo
06-13-2002, 03:09 PM
i go over this thought in my head so much but i can never come up with a solid answer.

at-at of course.
at-te would be neat.
rickshaw thingy with padme and anakin and pit droid.

LTBasker your ewok idea is good, kids could get several and create a whole ewok village. if they made a couple of different sets and included "generic" ewoks as well as the big names then i'd be sold.
:)

LTBasker
06-13-2002, 04:07 PM
Well considering they didn't paint the faces like they did in the Ewok Attack set, then the Wicket, Cheif Chirpa, Logray, and Teebo could pretty much be passed as "generic" and you could just swap heads to make different Ewoks.

fourtwo
06-13-2002, 04:50 PM
true...but i'm sure you know what i mean...
:)
i still haven't got around to painting my ewoks heads...one day.

Darth Brick
06-13-2002, 10:48 PM
A clonetrooper cannon would be great (especially because I'd be able to get more troopers without paying another $80+ for the Gunship).

By the way, does anyone remember when LEGO sold those little packs of five or six figures and a lot of accessories? Those would sell great right about now. Generic Jedi, clones, battledroids...man, they'd sell out.

humsup
06-13-2002, 11:44 PM
I would be most happy to see :

Minifigs Set
1. 5 Clonetroopers minifig set
2. 5 Stormtroopers minifig set
3. 5 Biker Scouts minifig set
4. 5 different Rebel Pilot minifig set
5. EPI Bounty Hunters minifig set
6. EPII Bounty Hunters minifig set
7. EP V Bounty Hunters minifig set
8. EP VI Bounty Hunters minifig set
9. 5 Death Star Troopers minifig set
10. 5 Death Star Gunner minifig set
11. Imperial vehicle navigator minifig set (ie AT-AT Driver, Commander, AT-ST Commander, TIE Pilot etc)

Vehicle
1. AT-AT Walker
2. TIE Bomber

Beast
1. Rancor & Luke playset
2. Jabba's Palace playset
3. TaunTaun playset
4. Sarlacc Pit playset

Phew.... quite a lot of ground that LEGO must cover :)

JaZzYjaZZ
06-14-2002, 04:42 AM
Yeah I agree those minifig sets would sell out...I do remember those times when Space Lego and the normal City Lego had sets of several different minifigs from that categeory. I wonder why they dumped that idea... :confused:

Kaminoan minifigs should be taller than the average one... :D

joeroy
06-14-2002, 11:30 AM
More Pricess Leia and Queen Amidala mini Lego