PDA

View Full Version : 3-PO Idea.

MikeAndTheBots
06-13-2002, 02:28 PM
I think this is the right forum to post this in but I think we should get a 3po with articulated knees. They could give him knee joints like t-16 Luke since his knees actually look like that and people won't complain they're "ugly". So who else thinks we should get an OT 3po with actual kness?

LTBasker
06-13-2002, 02:32 PM
Yeah, I don't see how they couldn't think of that. It's perfect. They did it with Padme's shoulder which is flat-out ugly, but with 3PO's knees the joint is there. They've done it with the majority (I think) of the Battle Droids made too.

Beast
06-13-2002, 02:38 PM
They will give us knee joints like that on the C-3PO, when we finally get the "Ewok Diety" version w/ throne. So, just keep hoping for a ROTJ C-3PO like that, and you will get your knee joints. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
06-13-2002, 03:15 PM
They should be given regardless of wether or not he's gonna sit on an accessory. ;)

Rogue II
06-13-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
They should be given regardless of wether or not he's gonna sit on an accessory. ;)

True, but Hasbro just isn't going to release another C-3PO without some sort of gimmick or accessory, so, might as well be the throne.

DarthMaulSithLord
06-13-2002, 05:18 PM
I can see it now:

C-3PO Ewok God w/Throne and Elevation Base!

:D

Beast
06-13-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by DarthMaulSithLord
I can see it now:
C-3PO Ewok God w/Throne and Elevation Base!
:D
Sounds cool, I'll buy 2. Maybe even 1 to keep carded. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks