PDA

View Full Version : For those wondering what happened....

jedi master sal
06-13-2002, 04:43 PM
As you can see I am temporarily not Moderating for this forum. I will continue as Mod for the POTJ forum but due to my BUSY schedule and season at work cannot devote the time to moderating this (SAGA) forum as it should be. If you have any concerns regarding posts in this forum relay them to Dargol, JediCole , Sir Steve, or JediTricks. I should be back in mid Sept to continue co-modding for this forum. Just want to make sure everyone knows that I didn't bail out on them or that this was a disciplinary thing.

Dar' Argol
06-13-2002, 04:55 PM
I await your return my friend!! But don't forget us now:D.

Beast
06-13-2002, 04:58 PM
We'll all miss you Jedi Master Sal, that new Dar' Argol guy is pretty scary. He's pretty fun to stalk around the forums though. ;) :D Just make sure that with your limited time, you still pop in every so often and say hello. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Dar' Argol
06-13-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
We'll all miss you Jedi Master Sal, that new Dar' Argol guy is pretty scary. He's pretty fun to stalk around the forums though. ;) :D

I am not scary:(. I'm a nice guy, freaky looking and a good sense of humor an . . . . . . . . . . wait! You ARE stalking me!!!!!:p :D

No, this is scary!!!!!!

Beast
06-13-2002, 05:31 PM
You're right, that is scary. :eek: You kinda look a little bit like Qui-Gon Jinn :) And of course I'm stalking you, I told you I want one of every figure or the secret comes out. Or you get Sir Steve to give us a chat room again. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Dar' Argol
06-13-2002, 05:39 PM
You know, I hate when I don't close my HTML tags and don't even notice it.

What secret?? You know Nothing about that night!! :D :D

You just will not give up about that chat room will you??

Oh, and to keep this thread on track, if you have any problems(not you JarJar, you have enough:D) then send me a PM and I will take care of it ASAP!

Jedi Drew
06-13-2002, 07:09 PM
Good Luck Sal and be cool. Don't be a stranger on these boards. :cool: :cool: :cool:

JediTricks
06-14-2002, 04:11 AM
Thanks for being such a big help Sal :) and we'll be sad to see you go... all the way to the POTJ section! :D

Seriously though, thanks for all your help. :cool:

jedi master sal
06-18-2002, 04:18 PM
Hey, I'm not dyin' here. Just taking a temporary leave from the SAGA forum. I'll be back in three months. But I still moderate the POTJ forum. Just don't post as often for now.

JediTricks
06-18-2002, 06:31 PM
Ok everybody, Sal's wake services will be at 10 o'clock next Sunday... ;) (sorry sal, couldn't resist! :D)

Wooooof
06-18-2002, 11:17 PM
Alas poor sal, I knew him well.:cry:

:D

I wasn't scare of Dar' Argol personally until I saw that picture. EEEEEIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!:eek:

jedi master sal
06-19-2002, 11:01 AM
JT, I fart in your general direction. (what movie is this a quote from?)

J/K:D ;)

In the infamous words of the ARNOLD..... I'll be back!! (Moo ha ha ha haaaaa)
okay that last part I added myself.

Dar' Argol
06-19-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by jedi master sal
JT, I fart in your general direction. (what movie is this a quote from?)

Monty Python and the Holy Grail;)

JT, who's going to give the euligy???

JediTricks
06-20-2002, 04:30 AM
We have SirSteve scheduled for that task since he's a man of few words. ;) I think the first draft reads something like "jedi master sal was a moderator on SSG, now he's dead." :dead: :D

Dar' Argol
06-20-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by SirSteve at Jedi Master Sal's funeral
Sal Was a moderator here at SSG. He's dead now. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .party at his place!!!!

:D

Beast
06-20-2002, 10:47 PM
Dibs on his Star Wars stuff!! He would want me to have it. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks