PDA

View Full Version : no BC news?

fourtwo
06-13-2002, 05:02 PM
doesn't seem to be much happening in here latley, outside of the ontario folks.
so how bout us BC guys and gals? any neat finds latley?

jjreason
06-18-2002, 01:33 AM
Yes, there's news up north. The news is not good. If you've read my *****-fest posts about nothing coming up here (Rupert) then pass on the rest of this one. The news is this: on May 18 when Zellers started the sale on epII figs we got 2 boxes. There are none left. There are no more coming, according to the stock guy. Absolutely amazingly stupid. Oh well, online shopping and AGAIN being a burden on friends to finish my collection for me are the standard for living in this crapnest. Sorry to gripe, I hope someone can post some GOOD news from BC here soon.

3L-O-THE-HUNT
06-28-2002, 05:55 AM
Bespin wave is available at TRU W. Broadway Vancouver...quite a bit of each figure there...the fewest being Jango Fett FB.

Amanamike
06-30-2002, 01:49 AM
I have to let you guys know that I live on the island in Courtenay, and our walmart has been keeping up with the new waves. I just got the entire bespin wave. I went back today to get doubles of Chewie and Vader but they were snatched up. I can guarantee you that they will be getting more. Im trying to keep their numbers up so they will get more. I dont want to ruina good thing, gotta keep their tills ringing with star wars toys.

fourtwo
06-30-2002, 02:50 PM
still only seeing yoda and dooku and stuff. no sign of the chewie and han and what not.
how do you like that chewie?

Amanamike
06-30-2002, 08:38 PM
The Chewie is the best figure of the lot. Looks like they did a great job on him this time, atually looks like Chewie. My second favorite would be Vader. I dont like his hand but its still a nice figure. Bespin Luke looks kinda shoddy and the Anakin pilot sucks in my mind. He looks like agarbage bag wearing freak.