PDA

View Full Version : When Stores Get New Stuff?

The Darth Vader
06-13-2002, 06:57 PM
Hi, I was just writing to see if any of you guys know when the stores will get a new shippment of Star Wars SAGA figures. 'cause everytime I go there most of the mint carded were either taken by collectors or worse... the scalpers. So I want to see if any of you hardcore collectors can tell me when the stores get new shippments of the new figures or restocks. Stores such as Target, WM, K-Mart, TRU...etc. Thanks!

Jedi Juice
06-13-2002, 07:02 PM
Well, when I go to TRU and KB Toys, I ask the employees (usually managers) when they are expecting shipments. They tend to restock the shelves for the morning after the shipment arrives, so that's when I usually go. Sometimes I'm lucky and the figs are still in their cases, and I can look through them myself. However, I usually just check periodically at Walmart, TRU, and KB Toys for new arrivals. Sometimes I hit the jackpot, and others, well, you know.....

KIDD
06-13-2002, 07:48 PM
kb toys gets their shipments on friday afternoon and put it out for saturday morning,toys r us gets two to three trucks a week,and walmart gets truck every day but star wars twice a week hope that helped

Freedom
06-13-2002, 08:32 PM
My Wal-Marts get toys on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Whether they put them out is another thing.

Adam
06-13-2002, 08:44 PM
Not all stores have the same shippents days.. just gotta ask the manager.

Dar' Argol
06-13-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by KIDD
and walmart gets truck every day but star wars twice a week hope that helped

I don't think that is correct. There has been weeks that my store gets nothing, and then all of a sudden in 3 days straight we get in a few SW thing. There is not set arrival time for SW stuff. It comes to us as it gets sent from Hasbro.

KIDD
06-13-2002, 09:57 PM
well the stores around here get them that way

brentfett
06-13-2002, 11:32 PM
In my personal experience i would rank these stores as follows, from up to date to same ol' pegwarmers: Kay Bee, Wal Mart, Toys R Us, and Target. Target seems to me the worst place to look for new stuff in my area.