PDA

View Full Version : alpha b

good shot jansen
08-16-2001, 02:55 PM
jeddah,

i still don't know if you wuz being cute when you had inquired (rather incredulously i might add) as to the existance of an alpha b.

:) (http://www.galoob.com/SWAF/SWAFSA07.html) (click the smiley to the left)

let me know if i need to be on the lookout for one of these fer you.

as i had stated before, the alpha b is a bit boring, but (this go's fer you to mr. touch), if needed, i will try and track one down

jeddah
08-17-2001, 01:06 PM
Many Thanks GSJ for the link and offer. I'm kinda all toyed-out at the mo' with my studio vocals booth un-useable with the US-bound toys staked up there and the massive amounts of goodies coming to me from you, swaffy, VT and JT, I think I'll give this a miss for the time being.

As I think I said earlier, I am winding down collecting; having joined the R2 builders club last Yule, I am trying to channel my money into the stuff I need to make/buy for my 1st 1:1 R2. I have 3 CNC'd Aluminium R2 domes on the way soon with a resin R5 head aswell, and so my collection is now moving into a more eclectic mix; I will buy up 3 of the new HasB-wings, and keep on with the POTJ... but as for the rest, I think I'm nearly up to speed on the backlist. BTW, don't think for a moment that I won't be scoring UK-side stuff for you guys; we're still looking for those latter mm sets.:)

And speaking of MMs, the only thing I can think if that would really get me back into collecting the way I was with Galoob would be a rerelease of all the ST mms.:eek:

jeddah

jeddah
08-17-2001, 01:08 PM
Oh, and yes, I was incredulous.

jeddah

LTBasker
08-17-2001, 06:11 PM
Or a special collector set exclusive to StarTrek's website with new ships plus 10 of the hardest to get ships from the last run. :D It would be a great way to promote the new series and movie next year. :D

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-17-2001, 11:00 PM
GSJ and Jeddah--http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/images/avatars/Pit_Droid.gif

I have an extra B-Wing alpha for you if you so need it. I know Jeddah mentioned that he is suffering from toy burnout (a common disease that all of us collectors suffer from time-to-time)but if you change your mind let me know. Perhaps we can arrange a trade.

Also excuse this message if it contains images in weird locations. I am experimenting.