PDA

View Full Version : Millennium Falcon Lounge Cinema Scene

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
06-14-2002, 12:53 AM
Obi-Wan- soft goods attire; sitting down w/ articlulated knees and intrigued face
Luke- blast shield helmet, lighsaber, tracker ball; dueling stance and dumb-founded face
Han- reclined in chair, well articulated like Cantina Han and a grinning face.

The tracker ball is connected to a short rod (colored red to depict laser shot) that is connected to a cap. The cap in turn, fits over the blade.

Rogue II
06-14-2002, 08:14 AM
I don't know about this one. I'd like the Obi-Wan. It seems like we just got the Luke with Blast Shield. That Han would just be the cantina Han with a different facial expression? I don't think it would go over well.

Jargo
06-15-2002, 10:42 AM
Han sitting on the chair with the console next to him would be a cool deluxe figure. Ben kenobi with the other seat would be a single carded figure and would also pack with the remote seeker ball and blast shield helmet. the seeker ball would connect to the saber blade via a laser shot as described. Good use of the features from the saga line. Why can't Hasbro get it right when we find it so easy to see where the gimmicks should and shouldn't be used?

We should also get the chess game with Threepio sitting and he bench and dejarik table retooled from the Dejarik Chewbacca. Another nice deluxe figure. maybe pack in R2 too but not really necessary if they do the all in one R2 with accessories as I laid out in another thread - 'R2-D2 accessorises y'know Hasbro?'

I can see the old school fans of star wars buying these items before the AOTC ones. I would. I'd love something like this. I've started a new thread for a Millenium Falcon playset and this would be a cool addition to it even though it technically doesn't fit with my idea.