PDA

View Full Version : nexu beast is a pretty cool toy!

earl
06-13-2002, 11:57 PM
just openned my nexu beast and its pretty sweet! you can open the jaw and press the tongue to make a kitty roar! pretty slick! better than the reek i think. heres hoping for the acklay!

Les S
06-14-2002, 12:37 AM
Yep,
he is a neat one! great detail too. I think he s worth the extra $$.
Les S.

Jayspawn
06-14-2002, 01:46 AM
I love the Nexu. Good toy. He's a LOT better that that retarded Anakin figure with spaz action.

RooJay
06-14-2002, 03:09 AM
I agree! The Nexu has instantly become one of my favorite Star Wars toys! I love the way he growls when you press on his tongue. The deluxe Anakin is truly awful though! I might condier buying him just for the dice-apart Geonosian he comes with, but otherwise I'd definitely pass.

Les S
06-14-2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by RooJay
The deluxe Anakin is truly awful though! I might condier buying him just for the dice-apart Geonosian he comes with, but otherwise I'd definitely pass.

My nephew LOVES his Anakin deluxe. He is 10 and it is his new favorite figure. So I think that this figure may be more 'kiddie favorite' than 'collecor favorite' because I really think he looks silly. <g> But the Nexu rocks!
Les S.

Jedi Drew
06-14-2002, 09:26 AM
I usually don't open my figures unless I think that they are really cool-I collect mosty on the card. But I had to but an extra Nexu to open and play with. The Nexu does rock-if you see him -buy him!!!:D :D :D HH

JEDIpartner
06-14-2002, 09:29 AM
We likey! :happy:

I can't wait to get the Acklay to complete my arena beast version of "Diana Ross & the Supremes" :crazed:

(the Acklay would be Diana- we know she's a raving... :eek: )