PDA

View Full Version : This is my 1138th post...

Eternal Padawan
06-14-2002, 07:54 AM
...so I think Hasbro should do something special for me. It's kind of like my special "1138th post day". Kind of like a birthday except different. In honor of my 1138th post, I think Hasbro should announce they have the following toys coming out in the next year.

A Sith Infiltrator
Articulated Jedi Council Members with Soft Goods and maybe even a Council Chamber to put them in.
Super Deluxe versions or R2-D2, ROJ Luke, Tatooine Luke, Darth Vader, and Han Solo (see various threads pertaining to...)
More droids. Droids rock, Hasbro. Let's see R5-A2, R1-G4, Mining Droids, R-3PO, U-3PO, BG-J38, CZ droids, and R2-A6 to start off.
More Podracers and pods to put them in.
More Cantina Aliens (Dannik jericho, Tonnika Sisters, Dice Ibegon, Feltipern Travagg, Miyoom Onith, and Hem Dazon) and a nice Cantina Playset to put them in.
More Jabba's palace denizens (Wooof, J'Quille, hermi Odle, Bubo, Beedo, Beequay, Fozec, Jess, Sgt Doallyn, Cane Adiss, Taym Dren Garen, Gamorreans with staffs instead of axes, and Yarna D'al Gargan) and a nice Jabba's Chamber playset to put them in.
Finish out the Max Rebo band with Rappertunie, Ak-Rev, Umpass Stay. And their instruments. And an alcove playset that connects to the main Audience Chamber mentioned above.
Cloud Car
Rebel Techs in gray jumpsuits. Have them come with Vehicle Maitenance Energizers, Mobile Catwalk Repair Bays, and Yavin Hangar Transports.
Echo Base techs that AREN'T Luke bodies with Hoth Trooper heads popped on...
Crix Madine, Wooof, Cloud Car Pilot, Imperial Dignitary Janus Greejatus, Imprerial Dignitary Sim Aloo, Black Cloud City Guard, and a few more Ewoks...I think you see where this is going...
More Imperials like Needa, Moff Jerjerrod, Wulf Yularen, Ozzle, and Veers with removable chest armor.
Nice big vehicles like a Sandcrawler, Jabba's Sail barge, Rebel Frigate, Rebel Transport, Imperial Landing Craft, and a new improved Falcon
Finally...NO MORE EXCLUSIVES.

Thanks for listening, Hasbro (it being my 1138th post day and all). If I, or any of the other chaps, can think of anything cool we'd like to see in the future, we'll post it right here. Thanks again Hasbro!

lunchymeatball
06-14-2002, 07:57 AM
It sounds great although you missed out the to-scale sando aqua monster:D

My god it would be about 12ft long:sur:

Rogue II
06-14-2002, 09:16 AM
Please make everything on E.P.'s list. I can understand limiting the number of big items to be producedThe only things I think he left off that I want are:

-Beast Assortment: New Han w/ Tauntaun, ROTJ Jabba (to go in that Palace playset). See the Beast Assortment thread for details.

-More Accessory packs: Jawas, Ewoks...

Some day, I hope to have 1138 posts too.

Darth Evil
06-14-2002, 01:48 PM
Mmmm, yes, nice.

DarthBrandon
06-14-2002, 01:52 PM
Yes Hasbro make EP list you will.

Jargo
06-14-2002, 09:02 PM
I would like to add,
Wampa with removable arm minus the spring loaded arm feature and chunk of dead Tauntaun accesory
Tauntaun in static pose with Han Solo Hoth with interchangeable hood, up and down
Dead Tauntaun (with opening belly and real feel guts) and Wampa damaged Luke (all new sculpt)
Jabba the Hutt with dias and pipe and bowl
Shaak and Mott deluxe 2-pack
Dianoga with real feel skin, bendy tentacles and telescoping eye and opening mouth operated by squeezing the belly with Luke as stormtrooper using the commtech style stormtrooper sculpt
Shyerba beast of burden from outside the cantina with a cantina creature like Hem Dazon or Feltipern Trevag
Scurrier rodent with Sandtrooper variant
Dewback resculpt with head up and with Pacithhip trader
Krayt dragon bones with C-3PO
Falumpaset with parade saddle and Boss Nass
Gardulla the Hutt
Jabba the Hutt episode one resculpt with dwarf Nunas
Aiwha/Thranta with bendy wings and tail and head articulation in mouth and neck with Kaminoan rider
Orray with Geonosian picador rider & execution cart
Eopie with Kitster and Wald
Gian speeder
podrace pods for gasgano, Ody mandrell, Teemto pagalies
red landspeeder from Mos Espa
Sith infiltrator
Coruscant air taxi
MTT carry case with battle droid rack extendable arm and flip down front with OOM-9 resculpt
Battle droid rack transport barge with battle droid rack and pilot droid
Baby skyhopper speeder from homestead garage
sporty landspeeder from homestead garage
Owen Lars' swoop bike
Rickshaw speeder with RIC-920
Sandcrawler with Jawas and junk bits and pieces
Naboo royal yacht
Naboo gondola speeder
Red twin forked sporty speeder from the Coruscant senate parking lot
Olive green bubble canopied speeder next to the yellow hotrod speeder in the senate parking lot
Coruscant airbus
Neimoidian shuttle
Geonosian fighter
Geonosian speeder
Republic AT-TE walker
Republic AT-TE dropship
Republic command vehicle
Republic speeder bike
Imperial landing craft
Swoop bike and conehead rider
A1 deluxe floater from outside cantina and the used speeder lot
six legged speeder from outside the cantina
round bubble speeder from outside the cantina
Escape pod with detachable thruster section and R2-D2
Rebel repulsolift transport barge with rebel technician
Rebel Echo base transport/carry case with Toryn Farr
Twin pod cloud car

I have more, I'm just pausing for breath.... :)

Darth Sidious
06-14-2002, 09:33 PM
There is something I utterly need...A World Devastator. It doesnt have to be exactly to scale, like 4 feet long and 2.5 feet tall. Expensive-yes. Awesome-Definitely. Anyone agree? All sorts of missiles and stuff and the furnace could glow and make noise.

QLD
06-15-2002, 03:53 PM
Personally, I am waiting on a scale sized Death Star. :D