PDA

View Full Version : jedigoofy's supercool, Capicce?? (aka attn ar2)

vulcantouch
06-14-2002, 10:47 AM
though it wuz sent via surface mail, jg's pkg arrived as promised the other day, w/jabbarge mm and supercool gianni versace speeder mm which i've already displayed on 2 or 3 cafe tables around town :cool: its lavender-metal finish is a bit darker than others i've seen & i like that, so even though its paintjob's a bit sloppier than mine i think i might trade mine to b'jr and keep this one for myself :D
as for the jabbarge, well, it's a jabbarge (one of my least fave vehicles), what is there to say about it :p ;) oh well, it's also goin to b'jr so what do i care ;)
he also enclosed a nice note (you continental euros always seem to have great penmanship, yours looks just like that of a polish gal i knew), and two af battledroid figures, which brings me to:
ar2: you mentioned bdroids are about the only af figures you'd be interested in as i recall? in that case i'll save these for you until i hear otherwise. meanwhile, i trust you saw mssg to you in huntpost 280? :)
thanx agin jg, as soon as i get a chance to see what other mm/af figs you need that b'jr has, your package will be on its way to you :)
vt

SWAFMAN
06-14-2002, 11:13 AM
not meaning to "pirate" an unrelated thread, but just want to make sure VT sees this (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=109351#post109351) post.

;)

vulcantouch
06-14-2002, 11:34 AM
-as lorraine bracco might say, "i Soar it, i Soar it" ;) btw did you hear she's marrying tommy lee & hyphenating her last name? :stupid:

SWAFMAN
06-14-2002, 12:00 PM
does that mean she'll start producing Bondflix?
;)

hodude
06-14-2002, 01:04 PM
Hello,
The artist formerly known as ARTOO here. I have become hodude. I have always had trouble with the ARTOO login. I could never remember the password and since the day I had to switch email addresses, it never worked properly. Sometimes I could post sometimes I couldn't. So if the powers that be want to eliminate the old ARTOO login, that's fine. I can't even get in to delete it.

Don't know what that "hunt" message is that vt is referring to. And as for AF battledroids, I'll pass. I only had the ones I showed you because they came with the AF MTTs which I use for my micro-droids. Don't know if I'll still need more MM droids cuz I don't know if Hasblow is going to make any AOTC MM. Again, I contacted them. Again I get the cryptic "form" response, "We ain't got plans to make any of that stuff yer aksin' for!"

I was asking about the possibility of those Epic Duels figures being pantagraphed down to MM scale. Yeah, that was my thread.
Later,
hodude (now we won't get ARTOO and R2D2 mixed up)

vulcantouch
06-15-2002, 10:21 AM
either way, you is so Hard to return a favor to ;) did you ever receive that xtra repcruiser mm? save it for me if you wish, & i'll save for you the figs that come w/the mmpaks 11 & 12 dc just sent :)
spekin of dc, here's huntpost 280 (http://sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=109313#post109313) :)
vt

JediGoofy
06-17-2002, 07:00 AM
Hi vt,
I am happy you like the Gian Speeder. It comes from the Naboo Temple Ruins, but it is not the variant gsj pointed out few months ago. If you say it is a darker color maybe is this another variation? :confused:

Anyway I am happy to give my (way too small, unfortunately) contribution to your and b'jr MM Relocation Campaign! :)

VIVA STAR WARS MICROMACHINES, FOREVER! :crazed:

Ciao,
JediGoofy

---
Bring Back MicroMachines and Action Fleet and Die-cast and X-Ray and Planet Playsets and Platform Action Sets and Battle Packs and Mini Scenes and SOTE sets and Epic sets and ... (faint!)