PDA

View Full Version : Did the Genosians fight in the arena?

ishi tib
06-14-2002, 02:58 PM
Did any Genosians fight in the arena, or was it just battle droids & super battle droids? I've only seen the movie twice and i was too busy looking at the Jedi to notice whether there were any Genosians around. I just remember seeing them fly away as fast as they could once the battle began.

Darth Shifty
06-14-2002, 03:10 PM
I remember them fighting for a short time before they bailed. They shot one of those huge cannons they have and blew up a few of the jedi.

Darth Shifty
06-14-2002, 03:16 PM
I think they are Geonosian Defense Platforms.

karateyoda17
06-14-2002, 05:47 PM
Im pretty sure I saw a few geonosians fighting in there. I do remember one geonosian flying above all the jedi in the background but not high enough to be far away, and he was pocking somethin with his stick.....fighting, or just curious..Ii have no idea, but there were a few.

LTBasker
06-14-2002, 05:51 PM
They may have fought with their funky blasters, they most likely fought the Jedi that were in the arena stands at least once before the Jedi went into the arena.

DeadEye
06-14-2002, 07:06 PM
At least 1 Geonosian did fight; he used one of those sonic blasters (whose blasts Anakin was rolling under in the conveyor belt) and hit a "red-shirt" Jedi, sending him flying into a rock and exploding, downing another dozen Jedi!!!! :happy:

The True Maul
06-14-2002, 08:36 PM
Yeah I saw some fighting. :Pirate:

MasterYoda
06-15-2002, 03:16 PM
Yea there were a few fighting. Especially when Anakin was on the conveyor belt. There was a couple in the arena. Again with those sonic blasts, but when it got bad I do think they ran away.

LTBasker
06-15-2002, 03:23 PM
Geonosian Warror: "This isn't fair! They've got short light beams, all we've got is sonic blasters and huge cannons!"

DeadEye
06-15-2002, 05:15 PM
LTBasker, that's about right. That's practically how bugs think.

Ants: "Oh no, there's only one badger and ten thousand of us, and we all have venemous fangs...let's all evacuate!"