PDA

View Full Version : Possible Error/Variant on Bespin Luke packaging?

Dooku Fett
06-14-2002, 08:25 PM
On the top of Luke's lightsaber there is a some tape and it is the sloted packaging. I thought that was weird becuase why would it need tape? And there is also a some tape on the hand but no where else but the lightsaber and his hand. Is everyone elses like this?

jedi_uk73
06-14-2002, 08:41 PM
Mines like that. I think they all are.

Dooku Fett
06-14-2002, 08:51 PM
OK. I just thought that was odd because it has the slots for the lightsaber to hold it in place.

MichaelV103
06-14-2002, 09:57 PM
Something I've been wondering about on the packaging for Bespin Luke & Vader. On any other card where it lists a planet or other name there is the little TM after it. For example there is a TM after Courscant on the Courscant chase Obi-Wan. Shouldn't there be a TM after the Bespin on Luke and Vaders figures?

Lord Tenebrous
06-14-2002, 10:27 PM
I think the tm really depends on whose working on the cards at the time. Compare Bespin Leia and Lando. Leia has "Bespin Escape". Lando has "BESPIN (TM) ESCAPE".

Same with the "Capture" duo. Han was "BESPIN CAPTURE". Chewie is "Cloud City (TM) Capture".

So if you're looking for some sort of...continuity...you'll be hard-pressed to find it.