PDA

View Full Version : Make this Builder set...

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
06-15-2002, 11:25 AM
EWOKS!

LTBasker
06-15-2002, 02:16 PM
Yeah, my Endor Soldiers are lonely. :D

Lord Tenebrous
06-15-2002, 02:39 PM
Maybe Hasbro can produce this like the figure makers that I never saw...

http://systems.figures.com/database/index.html?page=results&sdomid=5

I'd like this for smaller scene-fillers, like Ewoks and Astromechs - stuff that would be nice to customize to your liking if you just had the mold and material...

QLD
06-15-2002, 03:44 PM
I could go for some ewoks.

Eternal Padawan
06-16-2002, 09:45 AM
Astromech army builders!

Rebel Alliance Tech army builders!

Imperial Snowtrooper Army Builders!

And Darth Maul Army Builders, 'cause lord knows we don't have enough resculpts of HIM running around... :rolleyes:

Jargo
06-16-2002, 09:56 AM
Ewoks all the way! I'm desperate for a few thousand Ewoks right now. I got the biker scouts and the stormtroopers for the scene but only five pathetic Ewoks. C'mon Hasbro. I want Chief Chirpa, Romba, Warok, Lumat, A female Ewok with Wokling, A dead Ewok, an Ewok with glider, an Ewok with catapult, an Ewok with bowlass, two Ewoks with a rope garot, Ewoks with rock projectiles, Ewoks with tree trunks and axes, dancing Ewoks, Rope swinging Ewoks, Ewoks with spears and bows and flaming torches, Ewoks with black fur, brown fur, white fur, striped fur, mottled fur, grey fur, Ewoks with full head cowls, ewoks with half head cowls, Ewoks with food, Ewoks with drums, Ewoks with beasts of burden and Ewoks with flutes. In short I want an Ewok army to fight the might of the supremicist whites. :) sorted? cool :cool:

Rogue II
06-16-2002, 11:28 AM
Tusken Raiders. New artuculated scuplt with soft robes.
Jawas.
Gammorean Guards. Resculpt them piggies, and give us a bunch of 'em to protect my Jabba Glob.

And now, a musical intrmission from Emperor Jargo....
Ewoks in the mornin'
Ewoks in the evenin'
Ewoks at supper time.....

a-hem....that concludes our intermission, not back to the list.

Imperial Officers, both black and grey uniforms
Bespin Guards and Rebel Pilots - different races
Rebel Fleet Troopers
Has anyone mention Ewoks yet?

LTBasker
06-16-2002, 02:26 PM
They should really take advantage of the bigger bubbles and do some Ewok 2-packs, like 6 2-packs for retail then an FC army builder pack of warriors. 1 Warrior would have a crossbow, 1 would have a stormy rifle, 1 would have an axe, and the other would have a spear so you can get a good variety of weapons with your warriors.

Jargo
06-16-2002, 07:13 PM
Now really Rogue II, do you think I'd stoop so low as to sing a song in that manner? Come come my man, my minions will be along shortly to sing a song for me. Why have a dog and bark yourself? :D

Rogue II
06-16-2002, 08:21 PM
Sorry, I had to. Maybe I should have changed the words to the Monty Python tune "I like Chinese."

By the way, that post of yours had to be the most detailed demand for Ewok action figures in the history of the Internet. But, I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Oh, the only one I'd add would be the Ewok w/smoldering fur.

Jargo
06-17-2002, 01:38 AM
Nice one. I think that after all these years the Ewoks deserve a break. It isn't their fault they were sanitised in family movies because the Ewoks are after all fierce little savages with nasty sharp pointy teeth..... ok blunt teeth but still fierce warriors. Just cuz they look like teddy bears (I personally prefer to think of them as mutant Hamsters) doesn't mean they can't pack a nasty punch or fight their own corner. Those Ewoks must be tough to live so high up in the trees. They mastered hang gliding and medieval catapult construction. In short the Ewoks have had a bad press for far too long and it's time people realised that in comparison to the Gungans, the Ewoks rock!
It's time wqe honored the greatness of the Ewoks and try to forget that the Ewoks have been out in the cold for so long. Let's revitalise their careers and let's have a comeback starting with a major release of Ewok figures and an Ewok village playset complete with C-3PO on throne. Let's have these accessories and let's have them in plenty. Agrandise the tiny furry heroes of the hour. After all, if it hadn't been for the Ewoks the Emperor would have destroyed the rebellion once and for all. We owe them mucho mucho. Hoorah for the Ewoks!!!!! :D

darthvyn
06-17-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Rogue II
Tusken Raiders. New artuculated scuplt with soft robes.

YES!!! me likey

LTBasker
06-17-2002, 03:54 AM
Hey if Hasbro can make an interactive R2 that'll carry a can of pop to you, why not an interactive Ewok like 'Teddy' in A.I.? :D

Rogue II
06-17-2002, 07:01 AM
Emperor Jargo is right. The Ewoks are not nearly annoying as the Gungans. I think they were marketed wrong. We should shed new light on them. Ferocious mutant hamsters it is.

Lets look at their accomplishments:
-outsmarted a Wookie (and the Imperial Army for that matter)
-know the value of gold
-achieved flight and monothiesm
-they're quite carniverous
-able to quickly adapt to new technology (AT-ST and speederbike operation)

If we put an army of Ewoks in the battle arena, I'm sure they could take the Genosians and the Battle Droids.

Adam
06-17-2002, 11:55 AM
NO EWOK BUILDER SET UNTIL I GET MY WEDGE ANTILLES w/ SNAP ON EWOK!!

Jargo
06-17-2002, 05:04 PM
Now - I'm thinking of the handy Wicket W. Warwick backpack that i've seen for sale on various sites and I'm thinking about other uses for an Ewok's pelt. Maybe Ewok fur underoos or a hat. Perhaps big furry Ewok foot slippers or a nice waistcoat......

And for action figures - the same. Emperor palpatine in Ewok pelt bathrobe. Nute Gunray with matching Ewok pelt gloves and boots. Princess leia with Ewok pelt bikini.... perhaps that wouldn't be such a good idea and we should stick to two packs and deluxe figures hmmmm? :)

Lord Tenebrous
06-17-2002, 06:09 PM
How about Gorax with Ewok-munching action? :D

Jargo
06-17-2002, 06:42 PM
That'd be about four feet tall wouldn't it? It's funny but when michael jackson started having all that 'cosmetic' surgery done i thought he was trying to turn himself into a gorax lookalike. All he needs is the hair transplants and he's set :crazed:

Seriously though, I really would love a load more Ewoks. They are much maligned. If hasbro stop with the cute aspect and get with the fierce mutant Hamster aspect they can be reborn as furballs of cool. Fighting fuzzwads. "Endor battle Ewoks with fighting fuzzwad action - Press the head to hear the growl and activate the Grrrbite action" :D I like Ewoks, what can I say? I just like Ewoks.