PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and as my first Thread... Ki-Adi Mundi Jedi Master, June 17?!

Rheen
06-15-2002, 02:40 PM
Greetings everyone!

I am a SW collector from Sao Paulo, Brazil. Ive been around here for a long time, but this time around Ive decided to register myself and be part of the Forums. :)

Now, "as for my first act, Ill create a grand army of the Republic!". Not really, just kidding... :)

I ask you guys, isnt about time for carded pics of the Ki-Adi Mundi Jedi Master figure, since hes supposed to be released on next Monday, June 17th!?...

From Rebelscum:

"It also looks like they have updated release dates, and if these are correct we have some new figures to look for IMMEDIATELY! Han Solo Endor Raid and Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Starfighter Pilot both show June 1, 2002 (TODAY) as their release dates. The Fan Club Stormtrooper Troop Builder Set shows June 7, Teemto Pagalies Pod Racer shows June 17, Chewbacca Cloud City Capture and Darth Maul Sith Training July 1, and Padme Amidala - Coruscant Attack (pilot) on July 15. Also we finally have a release date for Ephant Mon, Jabba's Head of Security-- August 19, 2002.

UPDATE2: Ki-Adi Mundi, Jedi Master shows a June 17 release."

Ive been around all websites and yet no carded pics of Ki-Adi either Teemto.

By the way, I hope Hasbro can release soon a pic of the Crix Madine figure too.

http://www.4-inches.de/

Thanks ofr your time, guys and gals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beast
06-15-2002, 02:47 PM
Welcome to the madhouse, here is your complimentary gift basket of Duct tape and POTJ Jar Jar Binks Action Figure. :)

Those dates that Rebelscum is listing, come from the StarWars.com Cargo Bay, and most of them are so wrong it's sad. Ki-Adi Mundi from what I understand isn't going to hit until July or August. Note the fact that the cargo bay lists Chewbacca as a July release, when he's actually a June release, and is out now. :crazed:

Note that we also haven't seen carded pictures of the Deluxe C-3PO and Battle Droid, or any pictures at all of the Deluxe Yoda and those are due for July release. Hasbro is getting very good at keeping things undercover. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Dar' Argol
06-15-2002, 02:57 PM
Welcome Rheen! Here's also a tube of Super Glue, us it how you wish:D

JarJar, are you sure Chewie is out now? We FINNALY got new stuff in yesterday and there was 2 different cases. One had all Bespin Lukes, Vaders, and the new Jango and Mace. The other case had all those plus 1 Han. I have not see Chewie yet. I want to get him b/c I heard he is the most accuratly sized Chewie yet!

BTW, we are not longer the red-headed Step-child!!!:rolleyes: :D

Beast
06-15-2002, 03:00 PM
Yes, Chewbacca is indeed out. While I have not found him yet, he is shipping now, and people are finding him. Glad to hear that your Wal-Mart finally started to get new stuff in again. Did you grab a Han for yourself, or for me? :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Dar' Argol
06-15-2002, 03:02 PM
MINE! They're all MINE! Two for me, none for you!!:D:D:D

Seriously, if you need one, PM me.

hango fett
06-15-2002, 03:07 PM
welcome to the threads. i'll join in and give you a free jorg sacul! (just kidding)
we still can't find any of the han wave here in the miami valley of ohio. we are going to a wal-mart and possibly a k-mart today in greenville ohio. (me=bradford...dull place..) ANYWHO, we hope to see them because there are becoming more and more siteings of the nexu and bug squash ani. (the deluxe one) i'll let you know!

QLD
06-15-2002, 03:38 PM
Welcome.

And I found a few of the new Chewies a couple of weeks ago. They are out. KB has been getting them all over. I suggest checking there.

hango fett
06-15-2002, 11:01 PM
is that directed to me, QLD? if it is, is it the one in the dayton mall?

DeadEye
06-15-2002, 11:07 PM
Where on Rebelscum does it mention those release dates?