Hey i need Tie Bomber badly- I have the below listed
Palpatine
Chewie
Obi-Wan Pilot
Djas Puhr
Bloody Luke

KIDD
06-15-2002, 10:48 PM
did anyone ever notice this guy has everything the other person needs isnt that kind of odd

OxsLemure
06-16-2002, 08:53 AM
Some people are just quite lucky in finding the newer stuff. And some of us keep getting the same olds here. Just because the lowly scum that lives in that one place..ok I know there are more but the most recent one that has everyone angry..has messed up people now everyone is mistrusting.
swdealah has contacted me and i hope to find he is a good guy:) He has new stuff I can get old stuff. We shall see how it goes.
Sorry to pop in on your post sith_killer_99

Chad

OxsLemure
06-16-2002, 08:56 AM
though now that I read another post I find out that swdelah is the guy everyone is talking about..tastetasta shameful indeed. Just buy your toys and stop hurting people.
sith killer 99 which amidala is that your talking about? red dress black dress?
lmk..lemure77@yahoo.com
thanks..Chad

sith_killer_99
06-16-2002, 09:05 AM
I need the Red Dress POTJ Amidala, MOMC (C-9 or better). I have 1 loose and 1 on a NON-Mint card.

OxsLemure
06-17-2002, 10:28 AM
I will see if I can find you one. Though I figure the figure i need will be gone by the time I can get out..lol
Will let you know..Chad

julian
06-18-2002, 06:33 AM
swdealah,
I have a Tie bomber I will be willing to trade with you for the following:

2-Chewie "Cloud City Escape"
2-Han Solo "Endor raid"
2- Obi-Wan "pilot"

If you are interested, I do ask to keep the process of our trade posted right here where everyone can see it. I'm sorry about this but due to recent events dealing with that disgusting creature in New Jersey, it sort of makes us feel a little insecure, not just here but at any trading forum at any website.

As far as references go, I can provide you with plenty as I am a forum moderator, graphic artist and reporter for another Star Wars website and I have been featured right here at SSG by Acpin in the dioramas section.

Again, if you are interested, let's post everything dealing with our trade right here in this thread where everyone can read about it.
I will also ask you for delivery confirmation on my package, if we get to trade, and the posting of the tracking numbers as well. I'll gladly do the same for you.

If a trade is not reached, well, at least I'm trying to offer with the requirements aforementioned a way for others to deal with a trade in a somehow safer way until some measurements are taken to have better control and information of the traders in the forums.

One last thing, if you agree on a trade, we both ship at the same time.
Thanks for your understanding and please LMK.

julian
06-18-2002, 06:42 AM
swdealah,
I have a Tie bomber I will be willing to trade with you for the following:

2-Chewie "Cloud City Escape"
2-Han Solo "Endor raid" (don't know if you can get this one)
2- Obi-Wan "pilot"

If you are interested, I do ask to keep the process of our trade posted right here where everyone can see it. I'm sorry about this but due to recent events dealing with that disgusting creature in New Jersey, it sort of makes us feel a little insecure, not just here but at any trading forum at any website.

As far as references go, I can provide you with plenty as I am a forum moderator, graphic artist and reporter for another Star Wars website and I have been featured right here at SSG by Acpin in the dioramas section.

Again, if you are interested, let's post everything dealing with our trade right here in this thread where everyone can read about it.
I will also ask you for delivery confirmation on my package, if we get to trade, and the posting of the tracking numbers as well. I'll gladly do the same for you.

If a trade is not reached, well, at least I'm trying to offer with the requirements aforementioned a way for others to deal with a trade in a somehow safer way until some measurements are taken to have better control and information of the traders in the forums.

One last thing, if you agree on a trade, we both ship at the same time.
Thanks for your understanding and please LMK.