PDA

View Full Version : Custom Made Blasters!!!

JediGoofy
06-17-2002, 05:29 AM
Hi all,
if you like SW LEGO minifigures and in particular Stormtroopers, I STRONGLY suggest you to have a look at the custom made blasters you can find here (http://users.erols.com/larab/Index.htm) (follow the link "THE LITTLE ARMORY" PROTOTYPES). :)

Few days ago I received some blasters from this guy (the 3 models on the bottom row of the page) and they are AMAZING! :eek: They fits perfectly the minifigures hands and add a relly nice touch to the Imperial Army! :cool:

If you want more info you can e-mail directly him. I did it and I am really happy! :happy:

Ciao,
JediGoofy

ACPin
06-17-2002, 07:46 AM
Very nice! It would have been much better if they were already done in black or dark grey. I hope they don't cost an arm and a leg. :D

fourtwo
06-17-2002, 04:13 PM
thats a guy who posts on "fbtb" i believe he will be selling them for about 25 cents a piece. only in trees though.

JediTricks
06-17-2002, 06:19 PM
Sounds pretty cool, I wonder how much the materials cost.

JediGoofy
06-18-2002, 02:54 AM
Hi ACPin,
the blasters are actually black. :) And do not need any customization.

What you see in the internet page are the prototypes.

As far as I know this guy is just an enthusiast SW collector and customizer and he is not starting any activity. Just helping other SW fans with his own creations "for the glory of it". :cool:

Well, I do not have any interest in "advertising" these blasters, I am just an Italian SW LEGO (and MicroMachines) collector very happy with tiny pieces of plastic! ;)

Ciao,
JediGoofy

BLASTERMAN
06-20-2002, 07:03 PM
Hello Everyone, I'm the guy with the guns. If anyone has any questions about the guns, ask.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
06-23-2002, 09:02 PM
These are awesome!

LTBasker
06-23-2002, 09:16 PM
Very nicely done. Only bad part about the Battle Droid rifles is the figures can only hold them sideways because of their hands. :(

BLASTERMAN
06-24-2002, 07:22 PM
HA! I solved that problem - look at "view 2".
There is a side handle made just for the 'droids.

The gun also fits nicely on the 'droids back.

JediTricks
06-25-2002, 12:04 AM
These really do look quite cool. I have a question, have you had any trouble with mold lines interfering with how the figures hold these?

BLASTERMAN
06-25-2002, 10:48 AM
JEDITRICKS - There are no problems with the minifigs holding any of the guns. Keep in mind that the pictures on my site are just the "mock-ups", not the finished product. I currently have Scout,Trooper and Heavy Rifle available in black as finished pieces.

JediBoulton
06-27-2002, 08:52 AM
Just wanted to say that these look GREAT ! They are WAY BETTER than those silly little things that "the other guy" gives you in their sets. You have a talent BLASTERMAN -- use it for good, not evil -- hahaha. Thanks for sharing your work with us :)

BLASTERMAN
06-28-2002, 10:12 PM
Thanks, and to think I started doing this just for myself - not realizing how many other people would want them. Injection molding isn't cheap, but I think it's worth it if I can provide something for anyone who wants it. Anyway, store front should be up soon over at FBTB.net...stay tuned.

ACPin
06-28-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by BLASTERMAN
Thanks, and to think I started doing this just for myself - not realizing how many other people would want them. Injection molding isn't cheap, but I think it's worth it if I can provide something for anyone who wants it. Anyway, store front should be up soon over at FBTB.net...stay tuned.
Would you care to divulge how much they cost? Any limits as to minimum and maximum orders? Is it only thru FBTB that they will be available?

I'd really like for once to set up my lego dioramas and not have the stormies shouting at each other! :D

LTBasker
06-28-2002, 10:34 PM
Or the Hoth soldiers filming their fights like dumb camera men that stepped into the crossfire. ;)

BLASTERMAN
06-29-2002, 08:20 AM
DUH...
Cost, that's a good one. Right now they are $.25 each. When the FBTB store front goes live, they'll be a few cents more. Not much though.
Availabe models are Scout,Trooper, and Heavy Rifle...order however many you want of each one.
Email me privately for more info.
These guns will ultimately be an FBTB exclusive. Also, the other models will be ready in the real near future.

joeroy
06-29-2002, 09:06 PM
Dude,

You got a PM.

Thanks
Joeroy

BLASTERMAN
06-30-2002, 10:55 AM
Heads up! New URL - http://users.erols.com/larab/ARMORY.html

Thanks...