PDA

View Full Version : Why haven' t Hasbro release these figures on cards?

Megs 2
06-17-2002, 08:51 AM
I wonder why Hasbro didn't release these figures on cards:

General Veers (Hoth)
Imperial Scaner Trooper
Uncle Owen
Wedge Antilles

And all those other figures from the cinema scenes & from the playsets. The other figure that was released on card is the AT-AT driver. I could be wrong but I would like to have Gen. Veers & the Imperial scanner trooper carded. I hope this is the correct section to post my topic. Thanks for reading.

Darth Sidious
06-17-2002, 04:06 PM
I dont know why, they can be dorks sometimes... :) Maybe they will release them someday, I would certainly like a Scan Trooper and a Wedge Antilles...

cameo
06-17-2002, 04:28 PM
I wouldn't mind if they sculpted new versions of those figures and released them. It would be a step back to release old figures now, they look too dated. Also, I'm pretty sure the molds are destroyed, I think they do that every now and then. I have seen some pretty nice looking customs of those types of figures carded.

Rogue II
06-17-2002, 04:30 PM
I just got the Scan Trooper recently in an auction. He is kinda lame. He is made from the AT-ST driver's body and a vintage imperial officer's head. The Wedge that came with the carry case was a little buff. The CS version is better.

I don't see the need for getting every figure carded. These were pack in figures.

I would like to see General Veers resculpted, in fact, there is a thead about that in the Dear Hasbro section.

Megs 2
06-17-2002, 06:56 PM
Thanks guys for your input.

QLD
06-18-2002, 01:27 AM
Because they hate us. No, really, they do.

Lobito
07-05-2002, 05:29 PM
Other figure that got carded was IG-88 which first appeared in the SOTE line as a two pack with Boba Fett.

jdmarlow
07-13-2002, 02:00 AM
There are some figures that I would just love to see on a single card. Wedge Antilles is on the top of that list for me!

DarthBrandon
07-13-2002, 02:22 AM
I think they were never released on cards yet, cause Hasbro, does not care nor do they listen to us.