PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi cap promotion

rherk
06-17-2002, 12:22 PM
I don't know if anyone else has seen the pictures of the new Pepsi promo in Japan for little PVCs on bottle caps. They look awesome! I truly want a full set including the ones from the other movies. Does anyone know a dealer who will have sets of these in stock? Approx. how much$$$? I really want them.

JEDIpartner
06-17-2002, 12:36 PM
I got a hologram magnet of Queen Amidala a couple years ago. Apparently it's pretty difficult to collect a full set of these. I know my cousin gave it her best shot. The DID end up getting the Battle Droid, Artoo and Threepio can/bottle holders. Those were pretty cool. The Threepio one spoke with a digital chip. Pretty cool stuff. Pepsi Japan totally rocks with their Star Wars ties-ins.

Forhekset
06-17-2002, 01:56 PM
I just saw a pic of that promotional poster for these things over at Rebelscum this morning. Those look super cool. I'm gonna try to get my hands on at least a few....

Jedikmg
06-17-2002, 02:06 PM
They did the same thing for Episode 1 and i am lucky enough to have a complete set. They are very cool. I hope to get a complete episode 2 set also.

SuperBattleDroid88
06-17-2002, 02:51 PM
That's gonna be hard getting a full set..... I really like these things...
How will I ever get at least one!?!?!??

Princess_Leila
06-17-2002, 04:11 PM
It's the arena that I really want to get! I would like to use it to display my Hasbro figures! Does anybody know just how big it is? It really makes the Hasbro playset look like a wasted piece of plastic.

Can anybody here get that thing for me?

StoneyFett
06-28-2002, 04:31 AM
I just talked to a friend in Japan, and he said that promotion was over. I woul've liked to have a few of those.

LTBasker
06-28-2002, 07:38 AM
That was a short promotion... I wish they would do something like that here. I know I'd drink Pepsi more.

u156446
08-07-2002, 01:59 PM
Got a lead on getting these bottle caps. Saw a whole bunch of loose ones in a display case for sale near my office. Please PM me if you're still interested.