PDA

View Full Version : Did I make a stupid choice?

Darth Sidious
06-17-2002, 02:48 PM
I was at KB Toys a week ago and they had Dexter Jettster and a Geonosian Warrior (Both of which I had never seen before), and they had Bespin Duel Luke and Bespin Duel Vader. I only had $12, so I bought Dexter and the Geonosian, now there are no Bespin Lukes and Vaders. I liked the Geonosian and Dexter more though... Do you think buying those two instead of Bespin Luke/Darth was a stupid choice? I dont know, I like Dexter and the Geonosian more, but I might not find the other two again... I guess buying the ones you like is the most important, I am just wondering what some of you think about my decision.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
06-17-2002, 02:51 PM
Did Dexter and the GW both have backgrounds?

boss nass
06-17-2002, 02:52 PM
well that depends on if the Bespin Luke had a bloody hand if so yes it was a dumb choice but if you didn't look at the hand i guess you'll never know.So enjoy the figs you bought you'll find the other 2 sooner or later.

QLD
06-17-2002, 02:59 PM
Just buy what you want. Though I would say Dexter and G Warrior are much easier to find. However they are starting to show in much higher amounts.

Deoxyribonucleic
06-17-2002, 03:02 PM
If you got what you liked the best, then it is by no means a bad choice! Eventually, all the figures are available at one time or another anyway.

Darth Sidious
06-17-2002, 03:09 PM
The Luke didn't have a bloody hand, and I didnt check for backgrounds. At the time I could never find Dexter and Geonosian, they were extremely rare, and I wanted to get them. So I guess it wasnt stupid.

LTBasker
06-17-2002, 03:12 PM
The Luke and Vaders will be showing up more soon. You bought what you liked, how can that be a stupid choice? ;)

TIE Pilot
06-17-2002, 04:32 PM
I agree with LTBasker, if you bought what you liked.. why would that be a stupid choice? Sure, the other two may be a bit harder to find right now.. but you'll see them again eventually.

thespar
07-03-2002, 03:03 PM
You have the chance to buy Luke and Vader again down the road. But you bought the ones you like so how could that have been a bad choice.

Thunderstorm1
07-03-2002, 03:32 PM
I agree with everyone else. It is your collection, you purchased the figures you wanted. I'm sure you will have the chance to get the Vader and Luke again. Hell, they just started showing up around here!