PDA

View Full Version : MA Collectors Unite?

padmelover
06-17-2002, 07:17 PM
Finally a forum created by Massachusetts collectors for Massachusetts collectors :-)
I tried starting something like this last year with an email list and it failed miserably due to lack of participation. I just registered and wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I am
hoping this forum can be used to help out other local collectors as well as get help finding some things I need. Does anyone still need a Count Dooku or Yoda? I have seen several and have a spot with many of the Orn Free Ta/ Massiff cases. Please by all means introduce yourself. I am on the hunt for the newest Chewie figure cases ;-)

boss nass
06-17-2002, 08:58 PM
hi padmaelover we have a ma finds thead going check it out.what part of Mass are you from?Salisbury here

Darth Detori
06-18-2002, 09:29 AM
well I'm southern NH- do I count? ;)

ok. here's a moral question: if you find a slew of chewie's (hypothetical situation of course), do you take them all and sell them to others here that need them at retail or do you leave some on the pegs for kids?

padmelover
06-18-2002, 06:46 PM
Darth Detori of course you count New Hampshire is cool :-) I'm in East Bridgewater Boss Nass and will start posting in MA finds from today forward.

padmelover