PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle What???

linsjedi
06-17-2002, 08:05 PM
Is Hasbro reissuing the Tyderuim(Imperial Shuttle)?

If so were is the link to what it looks like???

thanks for your help

linsjedi

Jedikmg
06-17-2002, 09:16 PM
I don't think there is a picture of it, but it is coming out as a FAO exlusive this christmas.

Adam
06-17-2002, 10:11 PM
Its still technically just a rumor. FAO started doing pre-orders to see if people would buy it. Hasbro has not said there will be a shuttle. Yet?

OC47150
06-18-2002, 08:42 AM
Rumor or not, you'd think Hasbro or FAO would have to make their minds up soon to get this product rolled out in time for Christmas.

My name is on the waiting/interested list.

evenflow
06-18-2002, 10:54 AM
I dont think it is a rumor anymore. I just got acall from FAO asking me if i woul dlike to place an order for one.

OC47150
06-18-2002, 11:29 AM
Really. How long ago was this?

I haven't received any correspondence with FAO since my name went on the list three weeks ago.

darthdeogg
06-18-2002, 08:58 PM
Any word as to how much it's gonna be yet? I would LOOOOOVe to get my hands on one of those bad boys!

linsjedi
06-18-2002, 10:09 PM
im sure this is something that is coming(later) but if you can have facts and pics for toys way before a movie comes out then it seems that we would be able to see the mock up of the new version of the ship.

i think its bunk for now! until i see a photo from hasbro then ill belive. i saw the final battle jango months ago. why can't a pic exsist for the shuttle???

seems kind of sneaky

linsjedi

Lord Tenebrous
06-18-2002, 10:21 PM
im sure this is something that is coming(later) but if you can have facts and pics for toys way before a movie comes out then it seems that we would be able to see the mock up of the new version of the ship.

It's a redetailed vintage sculpt without electronics, and most likely without a pack-in. The price is $125 plus shipping. The concurance is that this is going to be out by Christmas.

So expect some packaging pictures by Thanksgiving, but nothing more than that, unless one goes up on eBay from a foreign source.

FAO did jump the gun with pre-orders to meter interest, and set the piece at 5,000 only. It might have a higher run than that now.

So, until more details come out, just ask youself if you really want this vehicle:

http://systems.figures.com/database/index.html?page=detail&sdomid=5&sitemid=924

Thunderstorm1
06-24-2002, 10:44 PM
Read on Rebelscum.com that this is now official, if anyone is interested

chubbychicken
06-25-2002, 03:28 AM
i hope they do but i dunno

OC47150
06-25-2002, 08:32 AM
I saw the article. Nothing about a pack-in figure/s. For $150, there better be at least one figure.

aikman
06-25-2002, 10:10 AM
Anyone that prepays $125 for this item site unseen really needs to look into getting a financial advisor.

I hope it ends up being neon green w/ no electronnics and bantha poodoo pack in.

Dont buy something that they wont even tell you what it is yet, or what it looks like.

Forhekset
06-25-2002, 10:13 AM
I would really love to get this shuttle, but $125 can buy a whole lot of figures...hmm, decisions decisions. :)

$125 is a really absurd price, so for that much money this thing better be enormous and include 2 exclusive Imperial Dignitaries, or something.

SNAYSON
06-25-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Forhekset
I would really love to get this shuttle, but $125 can buy a whole lot of figures...hmm, decisions decisions. :)

$125 is a really absurd price, so for that much money this thing better be enormous and include 2 exclusive Imperial Dignitaries, or something.

i second that motion, but i most likely will end up buying it!:crazed:

Rogue II
06-25-2002, 12:11 PM
I refuse to pay that much for a vehicle. The only reason I own the AT-AT is because I got it on clearance for $25 at KB. FAO exclusives have shown up at KB outlets before, my wife got the Slave Leia with bartender R2. Of course, I doubt this will happen to the shuttle.

I agree with Aikman that buying something without seeing it first may not be the greatest idea. Especially when it hasn't even been officially confirmed.

WesleySr
06-25-2002, 01:43 PM
Well, I for one have already pre-ordered it. We screamed and yelled about getting a shuttle and now that it is out I am not gonna waste time getting it. It came to $142.95 after shipping and everything. I know that that price is ridiculous, but I was one of the ones that signed the petetions and begged HASBRO for it. Now that it is out, I am going to get it. I just wish that it could have been exclusive to somewhere other than Rip-You-Off FAO.