PDA

View Full Version : Your choice for the Preview 6 !!!

INDIANA
09-26-2001, 07:46 PM
1. I think we will probably get an Anakin. If the EI Obi-Wan is any clue...WE WILL GET DOZENS OF DIFFERENT ANI'S!!!! Why not one now? P.S. What are your thoughts of a Kissing Ani and Padme?

2. I think we will get a Clonetrooper. We will buy TONS of them now AND tons more in May.

3. Chancillor Palpatine. We already know what he is going to look like from the Fanclub cover. Why not have the figure?

4. Amidala....which one I don't know. Again...THEY WILL MAKE DOZENS OF DIFFERENT AMIDALAS!!!

5. That lady Jedi Knight that was mentioned that I can't remember her name (Shak-Ti)?

6. The Blue Pilot Battle Droid. If he's NOT a "Preview" figure now he's a certain peg warmer in May!!!

......and my fellow readers thoughts are......

bigbarada
09-26-2001, 08:43 PM
I thought the preview six was a rumour, but what the hell...

1. Obscure alien
2. Obscure background alien
3. Obscure Jedi alien
4. Obscure senator alien
5. and 6. Threepio and Artoo, since they ignored them in the 25th Anniversary two-packs.:mad:

GNT
09-27-2001, 04:40 AM
I think it will be mace Windu again or Sly Moore :)

Jargo
09-27-2001, 03:09 PM
According to that leaked Hasbro internal product line up sheet, there are five not six figures slated for preview. with two lots of thirteen figures in the starting line up once the film opens. Of course that's just the basic figures.

I'm going to go for:

Royal guard,
Kit fisto,
Geonosian Warrior,
Madame Jocasta Nu ( with PK analysis droid ),
Owen Lars.

And if there are six, then I'll add Dexter Jettster. :)

And my thoughts on a kissing Padme and Anakin are: "Dude, get a Barbie and Ken set and shut up already!"

Lobito
09-27-2001, 03:20 PM
Anakin
Jango
Amidalla
Palpatine
Yoda (with his saber)
Clone trooper.

Jedi Clint
09-27-2001, 05:13 PM
Is the leaked Hasbro info available for viewing, or is there a link to a news article about this?

Jargo
09-27-2001, 08:23 PM
Oh boy, i knew I'd regret posting about it :) I think TFN had it ages ago but can't really remember where I saw it. I think I had a copy on my hard drive until recently when i cleared out a load of stuff. :( I'll see if I can recover it from the deleted junkpile at the bottom of the drive if I can just remember the file name...... What the file had on it was a list of stuff that Hasbro had in development at that time. They refuted the info saying that at any given time there are many such lists floated roung the departments and not all of the items listed make the final line up. But there was a second list that had a fuller episode two line up including the 12" line and the deluxe, beast and electronic stuff. Plus the playset and roleplay stuff. There's a thread in the old forums that has it all which I'm afraid I can't link to because for some reason I'm really thick about it and the links to threads never work for me. But it is there in the Hasbro ep2 section. :)

decided to cut and paste instead. :)

Episode II Sneak Preview Figures ($5.99-$7.99)
5 figures to be determined

Episode II Basic Figures ($5.99-$7.99)
Collection 1 (13 Figures)
Collection 2 (13 Figures)

Deluxe Figures ($9.99-$11.99)
4 Figures to be determined (TBD)

Attack Beast Assortment ($14.99-$17.99)
2 Figures TBD

Gen-Y figure Assortment ($14.99)
4 TBD

Electronic Super Figure Assortment($29.99-$34.99)
2 TBD

Episode II 12" Figure Assortments($19.99-$24.99)
3 each of 2 assortmentsTBD

12" Ultimate Villain Figure Assortment ($39.99-$49.99)

Episode II Vehicles
Speeder Vehicle figure Assortment ($14.99)
2 TBD

Star Fighter ($19.99-$24.99)
Villian Vehicle($24.99-$29.99)
Republic Ship ($39.99)

Episode II Role Play
Basic Lightsaber Assortment($7.99-$9.99)
Green Lightsaber
Blue Lightsaber
Red Lightsaber
Purple Lightsaber

Electronic Lightsaber Assortment ($19.99-$24.99)
3 TBD
Jedi RolePlay Set Assortment($19.99-$24.99)
2 TBD
3.75" Arena Playset ($14.99-$34.99)

Episode II Interactive My own Robot ($59.99-$89.99)

Cool or what? Of course this list came via sources unique to collectstarwars.com ;) and is subject to change/deletion/acts of random arbitrary silliness in scheduling. :)

Jedi Clint
09-27-2001, 08:39 PM
Thanks Jargo! I appreciate your effort. :D

Jargo
09-27-2001, 08:52 PM
No sweat. :)

Utinni
09-27-2001, 09:04 PM
I hope two of the preview figures are Anthony Daniel's and Ahmed best's characters.:)

GNT
09-28-2001, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Utinni
I hope two of the preview figures are Anthony Daniel's and Ahmed best's characters.:)

That would be cool :)

evenflow
10-01-2001, 10:54 AM
1. Anakin
2. Amidala
3. C-3PO
4. Clone trooper
5. Palpatine
6. Tyrannus

JEDIpartner
10-01-2001, 11:39 AM
What do you say we may have seen one of the preview figures already?

Is it possible that the Eeth Koth figure may actually NOT be for the POTJ line???

If that is the case...

1. Eeth Koth
2. Shaak Ti
3. Dexter Jetser
4. Passel Argente
5. Count Dooku
6. Barriss Offee or Luminari Unduli

What do ya think? I tried to go kinda obscure... that seems to be the way Hasbro thinks!

Eternal Padawan
10-01-2001, 12:21 PM
Last time around they used Samuel Jackson as the Preview figure and the STAP droid.

So they might have:

Bail Organa (Jimmy Smits) or
Count Dooku (Christopher Lee)

Since they had the STAP droid, this time they might include:

Clone Trooper or
Ric-Shaw Droid (deluxe like the STAP)

They had alot of "leaked/released" material on Jar Jar on the internet the first time around so the resident good alien this time is:

Dexter Jettster or
Kit Fisto

They released a Jedi Council Member (Mace) the first time so possibly:

Kit Fisto or
Shaak-Ti

They also released those photos of Geonisians and Tuskens:

Tusken Female
Tusken Child

My final choice based on these extrapolations are

1.Bail Organa
2.Shaak-Ti
3.Dexter Jettster
4.Tusken Female
5. Tusken Child
6 Deluxe Ricshaw droid

Jargo
10-06-2001, 07:50 PM
I've been saying since we all first got wind of the scene that the ricshaw speeder with RIC-920 would make the best choice for a sneak preview deluxe pack or small vehicle pack.

sith_killer_99
10-07-2001, 07:43 PM
Well, I'm not going to analyze this. The post reads "Your choice for the preview 6 !!!"

So MY choice would be:

1. Clone Trooper
2. Count Dooku
3. Jango Fett
4. Senate Guard (with cloth cape and armor from Crimson Empire)
5. Bail Organa
6. Obscure Bad Guy

I want to see figures of characters we've NEVER seen in a movie! Save the "Core Characters" for the first regular releases!

Also, at least ONE of these should be a mail-away offer!!! Preferably Jango Fett (with rocket firing backpack...hehehe :-)

bigbarada
10-14-2001, 01:40 AM
I would be very happy if the Preview figures included that Tusken female with child. They are waaaay too awesome looking and are the only Ep2 figures I will definitely buy!

Rollo Tomassi
10-14-2001, 10:25 AM
Captain Typho
Boba Fett
Tusken mother w/child
Shaak-Ti

Tycho
10-14-2001, 05:42 PM
There is no preview 6. Not now, not in April.

The case of 6 is actually ficticious. 4 figures from Classic and E1 mixed will ship, adding Eeth Koth and Zutton to them later.

The case of 4 figures including Ep2 Boba Fett is 4 characters, not 6, and will likely be released simultaneously with a case of 6 to 8 figures from Collection 1, including such staples as Anakin, Padme, and Obi-Wan (in Episode 2 outfits). IN APRIL!

Anakin, Jango, Obi-Wan, Padme, Mace, Clone Trooper, Dooku, plus the 4 from the case with Typho and Fett equals 7 figures at the least (if it's just main cast heroes, and 11 or more figures total if it's all of them, like the 18 figures that were released at once from the get-go on Phantom.

So there is no SIX, no way, now how.