PDA

View Full Version : New Posts!!!!!

jingofett
06-17-2002, 11:03 PM
R2-d2 interactive looked really neat

the arena battle which i posted on main site, was a little wrong, i recieved the info from a email. he later told me he was joking, he corrected his mistakes: back of hanger is a picture of Tyranuss ship. No figures will be out with this set in its first release. i have found out that some exclusive jedi will be included with the 2nd release of the arena

Beast
06-17-2002, 11:12 PM
A little wrong? :D No worries, just don't trust e-mails. Only trust what ya hold in your own two hands. And whats this about a second release of the arena?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

SuperBattleDroid88
06-18-2002, 12:12 AM
Thanks for clearing that up....

Geonosian
06-18-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by jingofett
R2-d2 interactive looked really neat

the arena battle which i posted on main site, was a little wrong, i recieved the info from a email. he later told me he was joking, he corrected his mistakes: back of hanger is a picture of Tyranuss ship. No figures will be out with this set in its first release. i have found out that some exclusive jedi will be included with the 2nd release of the arena
Who are the exclusive jedi?
Coleman Trebor maybe??

sunblind
06-18-2002, 11:59 AM
A second release???? I would rather have the 2nd release now knowing that there would be fig's included.....I'm not getting it twice I can tell you that.