PDA

View Full Version : Dooku Green Saber??

rdrunr89
06-18-2002, 10:19 AM
I saw the FAQ on this and also what a member wrote, but don't know where this is located...

Anywho, my point is, shouldn't the lightsaber be blue?? That was the one that Anakin was fighting with. He had both the blue and green but the green got destroyed. Correct? So if Dooku was supposed to fight with two sabers, and it got cut, it should have been blue and red.

Also, weren't there pics of Dooku with both the blue and red sabers???

Thoughts?

BlahBlahBlah
06-18-2002, 10:33 AM
Having not read the comic, my best guess would be that the comic has it backwards in that Dooku cuts the blue saber, leaving Ani with the green, instead of cutting the green saber and leaving him with blue.

hango fett
06-18-2002, 10:34 AM
yes, there where pics of dooku w/ both red/blue sabers but they changed the color of the sabers in the movie from green to blue, so that is why dookus is green...because they did it when the movie had it as green...

hango fett
06-18-2002, 10:35 AM
oops :O heres the pic

LTBasker
06-18-2002, 04:06 PM
You can see Anakin's hand on the blue saber.

pthfnder89
06-18-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
You can see Anakin's hand on the blue saber.

No it is definitely Dooku holding it LTB. It's hard to tell from that pic but I have a very high res shot of the same picture and you can see it better.

LTBasker
06-18-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by pthfnder89

No it is definitely Dooku holding it LTB. It's hard to tell from that pic but I have a very high res shot of the same picture and you can see it better.

Could you post it? :cool:

Looking at the picture again... why are they fighting with wobbly lightsabers? ;)

Beast
06-18-2002, 05:17 PM
LTBasker, it's been posted before. In this thread discussing the green saber. Here's the thread, and the attachment link. :)

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8993

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=36222

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

pthfnder89
06-19-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker

Could you post it? :cool:

Looking at the picture again... why are they fighting with wobbly lightsabers? ;)

Sorry LTB, I meant to mention that I couldn't post it because the file was too big and I don't have a webpage to sticj it on and link to.

Thankfully the intrepid Jar Jar was here to help. :)

187-Maul
06-20-2002, 12:35 PM
well if anybody wants to see it, here's a bigger picture of dooku with the two sabers

don't know where I got it from, maybe I even got it from someone here on the forum so please don't get angry if it's yours and I don't mention your name
BTW the pic is great IMO

pthfnder89
06-20-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by 187-Maul
well if anybody wants to see it, here's a bigger picture of dooku with the two sabers

don't know where I got it from, maybe I even got it from someone here on the forum so please don't get angry if it's yours and I don't mention your name
BTW the pic is great IMO

Yeah, that's the pic I have 187-Maul (no it's not mine originally)
I agree with you, it's an awesome picture; very cool shot of Dooku:)

I think it actually came from the Official Site, it was a downloadable background picture or something.