PDA

View Full Version : Finds close to Canada (Maine)

Darkross
06-18-2002, 10:38 AM
I was in Bangor this past weekend and found a ton of Eeth Koth and Zuttons warming the pegs down there at Toys R Us. Not to mention I saw a lot of Armanaman and Leia Slave for $4.00 US. I also found one AT-ST (TRU exclusive) there also...which surprised me to see. I didn't buy any of them, but thought that I should share with everyone what I saw.

DarthBrandon
06-18-2002, 11:55 AM
Darkross,

I'm looking for an Eeth Koth, wondering if you can help out ?

Darkross
06-18-2002, 12:27 PM
I will do what I can...however I'm not going to Bangor, ME again for a while (probably a couple of months). I don't get down there very often (only about 3 - 4 times a year). I've only seen him at TRU and the nearest one is Bangor.

DarthBrandon
06-18-2002, 12:56 PM
Cool Darkross,

P.M. me if you do pick one up and we can make arrangements or something. How far is Bangor from Hartland ? For me it is about four hours.

Bosskman
06-18-2002, 01:14 PM
Hey Brandon, I can usually make it to Bangor in about 2 and a half hours. It's really only about an hour and a half away from Calais. The last time I was down there WE were ahead of them as far as figures go. From the looks of it, we still are. Eeth Koth is pretty cool though, he looks great with the other Jedi from the arena. It would be well worth it to go down and get one, even if you had to bus it.

DarthBrandon
06-18-2002, 02:27 PM
Thankx Bosskman, last time I went it did take four hours and that's not the whole story. We got lost on the way somehow and I swore I would never take the wifey along again. Basically it was her fault turn here she says and before ya now it boom, lost in space I was. Didn't make matters better that I was already P.O. at her for the misguidance trail. I missed out on Eeth Koth when it was here, so now I need him along with another Bo Shek that did not make it here. Thankx for posting yesterday. (Bespin Wave/Zellers) I picked up Luke and Vader and Passed on the Mace ( CRAP FACE ) and Jango ( Useless ) figures.