PDA

View Full Version : 2 great fanfics...

DeadEye
06-18-2002, 08:47 PM
I've submitted the finished one to theforce.net and it's been approved. These are 2 stories I've written within one zip file. You'll need winzip to read them. The first one:

-The first file is "star wars of course", really called "Battle of the Force," is set after the whole Yuuzhan Vong incident. The Sith have created a new Empire. To counter the threat, the New Republic creates an all-Jedi division of the military.

-The second file is "return of darth tyranus," really called "The Changing Tide...and Closely Guarded Secrets." It's set one year after AOTC. The Separatists build a prototype Death Star and wreak havoc with it...Obi-Wan tracks down Boba Fett...and much more! It's not complete but is coming along nicely.

If anyone has time to read either of these, be sure to take a moment and post in this thread your thoughts on them...or just PM me. Or both! Thanks.

DeadEye
06-19-2002, 08:15 PM
I have now completed "return of darth tyranus" the post-AOTC story. Here is the full version. You'll need WinZIP to get it.

JEDIpartner
06-21-2002, 10:10 AM
Nicely done... Your writing skills are maturing. All who read these should be impressed by your work.

Pendo
07-20-2002, 06:05 AM
I'm impressed DeadEye good work! Are there more on the way?

PENDO!

DeadEye
07-20-2002, 09:05 AM
Yeah. I've already been working on a new John Rassick tale.

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-20-2002, 11:42 AM
i like your fan-fic's, their awsome!

DeadEye
07-20-2002, 03:33 PM
Thanks!
And thank you Pendo, for reviving this thread! Now more forumites are able to enjoy my work! :D

187-Maul
07-20-2002, 08:49 PM
well I just read Return of Darth Tyranus and I must say it's great
very well written and the story is very good too
I'll probably read the other story tomorrow

DeadEye
07-20-2002, 09:01 PM
Glad you like it.

*STORY SPOILER*

The other one is a huge, original tale. Hundreds of Sith attacking a colony, hell-bent on destruction is just uber-sweet. :D

pthfnder89
07-22-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye

The other one is a huge, original tale. Hundreds of Sith attacking a colony, hell-bent on destruction is just uber-sweet. :D

This is the one I read and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

If you might take a small suggestion though DeadEye; you're right that the Sith marching into the colony is a very epic visual, but perhaps you could draw it out a bit more. It feels like it's over extremely fast, when a great scene like that should really draw you into the battle and give you a sense of depth.

At any rate, I really liked this story as I already told you on PM. Keep it up.:)

DeadEye
07-22-2002, 05:22 PM
Did you read the post-AOTC one yet?

pthfnder89
07-22-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Did you read the post-AOTC one yet?

Not yet but it's been on my hard drive since you first posted it. I'm in the middle of 2 other books right now but I'm planning to read it this week, and I'm looking forward to hearing about the exploits of Count "Hertius" Dooku ;) :)

DeadEye
07-22-2002, 11:38 PM
Yeah...Dooku does do awesome things in the story, like

*SPOILER!!!*

He fights the Jedi Council. :D