PDA

View Full Version : This is the last..................................

lunchymeatball
06-19-2002, 07:00 AM
Hello all,
This is it.
The final film is in the process of being made:cry:
This is the last time we will all visit the star wars universe.
This is the last time we will be able to wish anything we want to see will make it into the final film.

The question is what do we want to be in the final film.
I propose that we all think about the top five things we would love to see.

It can be anything from anywhere in the SW universe.
I will post in Spoilers and no spoilers section as this is pure speculation.

If any ideas in my list have already been posted, I'm not stealing, it must have been a good suggestion and although you wont be named and credited (because I cant remember who posted) I dont wanted to be accused of stealing anyones thunder.

If you can post what you would like to see and in what situation/context mores the better.

So remember THIS IS IT, If there is anything you would think absolutely has to be included this is the last chance saloon.

After thinking long and hard the final film would be complete for me if(these are not in any particular order);

5)Palpys Royal Guards in action. Lets see why these fellas were handpicked by the future ruler of the universe as elite bodyguards. Lets see them kick ***. Maybe in a situation fighting jedi would show their abilities to the full.

4)Krayt Dragons. We know about them but, we haven't seen one. I have no idea how this could be fitted into the story but to see some (not just as background preferably) maybe as someone gets into a tight spot on tatooine and has to fight their way out.
I also think if we can link the sound Obi Wan makes in ANH to something it may make that scene make a little more sense to people wh have not read the novel.

3)Mandalore Supercommandos. To see these guys in action and in great numbers. Maybe as the battle where Obi Wan becomes a general. Maybe the battle to end the clone wars. This could also bring baby boba back into the story, maybe he leads the Mandalores against the Republic. THE BATTLE TO END ALL BATTLES.

2)Jedi purge. I want to see how ruthless the Empire will become. We need a sense of great loss for the republic which IMO the Jedi epitomise, and if we see them wiped out on a major scale the import of the OT's plight will be increased.

1)Boba Fetts Jedi hunting team. I was thinking about how Boba will help the republic in the(speculated) jedi purge and a thought struck me,
He needs a crack team of likeminded proffessionals to help him.
What about the bounty hunters aboard the Executor in ESB.
It would make sense that the same team answered Vaders call that helped to make the Jedi (supposedly) extinct.
To see Zuckuss, 4 LOM, Dengar, IG88, and Bossk lead by Boba in battle would be just awesome and a great link to ESB.

Those are my wants.

Please dont pick this apart saying "this can't happen because of so and so" I know it will never happen.
The question is This is my last chance please let me see.............

Thanks for reading. Sorry its lenghty. Thought this might be fun
:D

Rogue II
06-20-2002, 10:46 PM
I wouldn't say it was your last chance. You have to wait to see what happens to the Classic Trilogy when it comes out on DVD. There were scenes from ROTJ (for example) where the Royal Guards were in action. I heard there may have been a battle between IG-88 & Boba Fett in ESB.

So, we have to wait until 2006 or so when the Classic Trilogy is Re-re-edited, slapped on DVDs, and hopefully packed with deleted scenes. THAT will be the last chance.

lunchymeatball
06-21-2002, 04:50 AM
I thought the IG-88/ Boba Fett thing was purely from the shadows of the Empire comic, as it doesn't actually appear in the novel. I don't think it was filmed as it wasn't thought of until after ROTJ.

I think if something as major as that had been previously filmed, it would have already been in the special editions or at least known to fans (especially of cut scenes) as by then Bobas popularity was known by Lucas.

I think people are putting too much hope into the DVD release. I don't think for a minute that we will see any major plot changes or anything that will forward the story from the OT's point of view, it will purely try to tie in any loose ends, acknowledge new species or alter dialogue to make the transition through six films smoother and make the PT SEEM more SW.

However if this is not the case and Lucas decides "You know maybe I will put that scene with Lando rescueing Luke on top of the Falcon after all" and just reinserts the cut scenes he could have last time the special editions were released, We have to wonder that if after all this time MONEY is the real motivation behind Star Wars.

Don't get me wrong New SW=more SW and I'm all for it but IMO the changes will be subtle and were 75% of the new scenes in the special editions an improvement?

Anyway RogueII was there anything you would love to see as that was the question:D

Obi-Don
06-21-2002, 01:37 PM
I would like to see the royal guards in action. Maybe see some dark Jedi. I would really like to see more Boba. I would also like to see the stormtroopers training base where we see stormtroopers be trained.

darthvyn
06-25-2002, 01:52 PM
royal guards. now, i know there are the purists out there that don't like the EU, but in the star wars: infinities a new hope comic, they had a scene where han and luke had to defend themselves against royal guards, and when the guards drew their weapons, they weren't the pikes we all know about, but they were red-bladed double-blade sabers. now, that got me to thinking that it would be really cool if the guards were perhaps clones of maul, just not as thouroughly trained as the original. this gets into a "dark jedi" territory for you obi-don, and would be a good reason why these guys are all sorts of feared. of course, if this is the truth then other EU like the crimson empire series' are out the window, but oh, well...

other than that, jedi purge... we need to see their light be extinguished from the galaxy, to make the plight of the galaxy in OT that much more desparate.

OneArmedJango
06-25-2002, 04:13 PM
Yah well, I truly don't think that this is the end.
1st off: I cant waite to see episode 4,5,6 on dvd.
2ed: Every thing in our world revolvs aroun $$$! Back when we found out the they were going to make 1,2,3, some people were talking about episodes 7,8,9. Now we know that this was not true. But I bet about one or two years after episode 3 comes out Mr. Gorge will start to think that if I made the other three I could get millions more!!!!! This is just a thought that I have but it seems vary likly. Pluse, all the actors from the first three have aged just enoph that it would look like it has been 10 or 15 years after ROTJ.
3erd: I was talking with a friend of mine and he told me that they are planing to make a new Star Wars Cartoon Show, un-like the droids show this one will have all the people from the movies. That means Jedi's, Sith's, fett's the whole nine yards. SO I truly dont think that after episode 3 that this will be the end. Ohh no!!!!
-One

scruffziller
06-25-2002, 06:19 PM
Well hopefully GL will change his mind in 20 years and decide to do 7,8,9. He did decide once before he would not do 1,2,3.

stonecold
06-25-2002, 07:44 PM
I would like:

Infant Luke and Leia to definitely appear
Han Solo (teenager?) to make a cameo, possibly at the Mos Eisley Cantina tended by a 35 year old Wuher
Royal Guards in action (as mentioned by many earlier posts)
Boba Fett in his OT outfit, in the company of the other five ESB bounty hunters
The Empire to begin to take form, with guys like Tarkin and Piett appearing

lunchymeatball
06-26-2002, 04:52 AM
Well it appears that seeing the Royal guards in action is what people most want to see!

Darthvyn; I didn't know the double bladed sabre was an EU invention, but now you mention it, I remeber seeing the cover of Crimson Empire. I agree to see them with these weapons would be cool.

Scruffzilla; I dont think that 20 years later GL will do the rest as he will be what 80 odd? Also after finishing the prequels and DVD release that will have been about 10 years solid work for GL. I dont think he will embark on another 10!

OneArmedJango; Even if they do make a new cartoon of SW it will be considered purely EU unless, GL writes it himself which, I find unlikely.

Oh well, as the saying goes; "time will tell"

OneArmedJango
06-26-2002, 03:11 PM
Yah I agrre with you lunchymeatball.

scruffziller
06-26-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by lunchymeatball
Well it appears that seeing the Royal guards in action is what people most want to see!

Darthvyn; I didn't know the double bladed sabre was an EU invention, but now you mention it, I remeber seeing the cover of Crimson Empire. I agree to see them with these weapons would be cool.

Scruffzilla; I dont think that 20 years later GL will do the rest as he will be what 80 odd? Also after finishing the prequels and DVD release that will have been about 10 years solid work for GL. I dont think he will embark on another 10!

OneArmedJango; Even if they do make a new cartoon of SW it will be considered purely EU unless, GL writes it himself which, I find unlikely.

Oh well, as the saying goes; "time will tell"
Well all we can do is hope.:cry:

darthvyn
06-26-2002, 07:50 PM

no, it's not... sort of... i guess i wasn't too clear... the star wars: infinities series (the one with the royal guards using the maul saber) is new, only a couple of months old. it takes the idea that marvel had, kind of a "what if..." in the star wars universe, an alternate one...

however, i'm pretty sure that somewhere in the tales of the jedi comic, one of the sith has a double bladed saber with only a single length handle. i may be totally making this up, but i'm mostly sure...

i do think it would be cool, too...

darthvyn
06-26-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by stonecold
Infant Luke and Leia to definitely appear
Han Solo (teenager?) to make a cameo, possibly at the Mos Eisley Cantina tended by a 35 year old Wuher

uh, oh... don't let some people see these... there have been many adamant objections to all of these suggestions... well, maybe not wuher...

i for one, would not mind if we see any of this, as long as it serves the story...

Rogue II
06-27-2002, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by darthvyn

uh, oh... don't let some people see these... there have been many adamant objections to all of these suggestions... well, maybe not wuher...

i for one, would not mind if we see any of this, as long as it serves the story...

Ok, I'll be the one. As I stated in another thread, the only classic trilogy characters I want to see in Episode 3 would be younger versions of senior Imperial and Rebel leadership (Tarkin, Reikaan..)

What I don't want to see in Episode 3:
1. HAN, CHEWBACCA, LANDO. C'mon, it's a big galaxy.

2. Vader killing ALL the Jedi.

Now, I want see these things and have these questions answered in Episode 3. I know there may be EU answers to these, but they aren't as good as the movie answers (i.e. Boba Fett's story).

1. Stormtroopers: Clones or Human enlistees? I want to see the evolution from Clonetrooper to Stormtrooper.

2. Who placed the order for the Clone Army? (Sifo-Dyas, Palpy, Dooku, other)

3. Why does Vader wear that armor? (Obi Wan vs. Anakin, Dooku vs. Anakin, or Palpy zaps Anakin into submission)

4. How does Anakin/Vader not know about his kid(s) and what happens to Padme? How do Luke and Leia get to where we they are in ANH? (Ben takes Luke to Owen, Leia ends up on Alderaan)

5. Where is Waldo? Oh wait, that's the book I'm reading, never mind.

6. Does Boba Fett and Aura Sing hunt down Jedi? Maybe expand on Boba Fett's story since he resurfaces in ESB and ROTJ(oh almost forgot, ANH SE also)

7. A little more about Palpatine. Where did he get his powers? Explain the whole Sith thing. Only 2?

-JediMaster-Yoda-
06-27-2002, 08:50 AM
First just to tell you Natalie Portman and a few more people from the PT or filming for ROTJ's new scenes for the dvd special editions...and no she isnt acting as Padme and either are the other charcters in it....

and Rogue 2 Boba Fett is goanna be to young to hunt down the jedi he is only goanna be what 13, 14?he wont even fit into the suit let alone kill jedi, and their is only 2 sith because back then their were thousands of sith they all ended up getting into a huge war between sith and sith and the only sith to survive was darth bane and he made up the rule about 2 sith so they all dont kill eachother, I truley think Padme will go to alderaan and be assasianted when leia is 2 or 3 by Boba Fett on his first job, and Waldo i wanna see him thrown into some kind of prison and try to work his way out and really dooku killed sifo diyas ordered the clones and said it was sifo diyas, and the storm troopers are most likely clones the empire will make kamino make them storm troopers and if they dont they take over kamino and chewie han and lando can have cameos but thats it they dont need a large role in the pt too, Vader will most likely get his armor because of the Obi Wan Vs Anakin, Palpatine will end up saying he is darth sidous when darth vader comes out or around that time in the movie All i wanna see is a good lightsaber duel and mace windu fighting one on one with somebody

darthvyn
06-27-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by -JediMaster-Yoda-
and Rogue 2 Boba Fett is goanna be to young to hunt down the jedi he is only goanna be what 13, 14?

well, there is speculation of growth acceleration...

-JediMaster-Yoda-
06-27-2002, 11:05 AM
what?growth accelration what this kid taken stariorids?well anyway episode 3 is set 2-3 years after episode 2 so i dont see him growing that fast

lunchymeatball
06-27-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Rogue II

5. Where is Waldo? Oh wait, that's the book I'm reading, never mind.

6. Does Boba Fett and Aura Sing hunt down Jedi? Maybe expand on Boba Fett's story since he resurfaces in ESB and ROTJ(oh almost forgot, ANH SE also)

7. A little more about Palpatine. Where did he get his powers? Explain the whole Sith thing. Only 2?

5. Very funny:D

6. A very good idea, If Sing is seen with a young Boba under her wing would be excellent. I would like to see more of Aurra.

7. Yes it would be interesting if this was explained in a new way or if GL accepts the Darth Bane storyline

Good ideas RogueII:)

Rogue II
06-27-2002, 05:22 PM
There has to be some sort of groth stimulant, how else would you have fully grown men in the Clone Army after 10 years. Episode 3 takes place 4 years after ATOC. Boba Fett is supposed to be 12 in ATOC, so that makes him about 16. I have lived outside of both LA and DC. There are 16 yr olds that kill people all of the time on the news. By no means will Boba Fett be fully grown, but that is plenty of time to get his feet wet in the Mercenary trade.

I wonder if there will be a teacher/student relationship between Aurra Sing and Boba Fett in EU. He could eventually take over for her as Jabba's go to hunter.

I don't think Stormtroopers are Clones for 2 reasons:
1. I'm sure manufacturing of clones gets expensive.
2. I think joining the Republic Army will become popular and many men will enlist. Let me put it this way....for the past few years, the US Armed forces have had a tough time recruiting people because the economy is good. In the past year, the economy has declined AND the events of Sept 11th. The Air Force met its recruitment goals a few months ago.

Ok, who is Darth Bane? Is he related to Waldo?

Jedi Clint
06-27-2002, 05:39 PM
Just a reminder. This is a no-spoilers topic. A few posts seemed to tread dangerously close to spoiler territory. Please keep that in mind.

Rogue II
06-27-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Clint
Just a reminder. This is a no-spoilers topic. A few posts seemed to tread dangerously close to spoiler territory. Please keep that in mind.

I'll keep that in mind. Sorry if I got close to the line.

I did manage to keep my feelings on the Syfo-Dyas issue in the Spoilers section. I won't mention Waldo posing as Syfo-Dyas again.:crazed:

Jedi Clint
06-27-2002, 06:48 PM
You're ok Rogue II. I even went back and re read your post to make sure. It was just a general warning as I got the feeling that some of the recent spoiler info could trickle into this discussion very easily at one of a few different points. Thank you for your consideration.

darthvyn
06-27-2002, 08:10 PM
i am not a spoiler guy, so i am only speculating on anything i post... if i have inadvertantly posted something that might be accurate, or spoiler material, i assure you i came up with it on my own or heard someone else speculating about it... and if that's the case, i don't want to know what it was.

Originally posted by Rogue II
There has to be some sort of groth stimulant, how else would you have fully grown men in the Clone Army after 10 years. Episode 3 takes place 4 years after ATOC. Boba Fett is supposed to be 12 in ATOC, so that makes him about 16. I have lived outside of both LA and DC. There are 16 yr olds that kill people all of the time on the news. By no means will Boba Fett be fully grown, but that is plenty of time to get his feet wet in the Mercenary trade.

well, in clones he is a completely unaltered clone, meaning no growth acceleration, as with the clonetroopers. perhaps he goes back to the kaminoans and asks for the growth acceleration genes.

-JediMaster-Yoda-
06-27-2002, 08:20 PM
hey also even read this at www.theforce.net go to episode 3 news and then look at what gl says about boba fett huh and also darth bane is a powerful sith from back then and no he is not realted to waldo also most likely someway the clonetroopers are stormtroopers the empire use to be the republic and someway they probely are and even in that theforce.net article gl says it is 2-3 years after aotc!

Rogue II
06-27-2002, 10:29 PM
I don't think Boba Fett uses any of the growth stimulats. He's all natural.

I thought I've read Episode 3 would take place 4 years after ATOC, must have read wrong.

-JediMaster-Yoda- I don't mean to be nit-picky or anything, but could you please use some more punctuation in your posts to make them a little easier to read?

Waldo could be a clonetrooper. Just look at the one with the red and white armor. (if anyone is getting sick of the Waldo jokes, just tell me to quit)

Jedi Clint
06-28-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by -JediMaster-Yoda-
............. and even in that theforce.net article gl says it is 2-3 years after aotc!

That is exactly what I was talking about. Refrain from using spoiler information in this forum. The Episode 3 spoilers forum is a couple of clicks away. No information from TF.net should find it's way onto this forum!

lunchymeatball
06-28-2002, 05:03 AM
Jango's payment for donating DNA/cells for the clone army was disclosed by Taun We on Kamino in AOTC. It included an unaltered clone of himself, Boba.
Maybe Boba wouldn't go against his "fathers" wishes to have his growth accelerated.
I think it would be far cooler if Boba was seen as his true age, 3-4 years older than the last film.

IMO a Boba in training would be far better than a fully grown one.
I really like the trained by Aurra Sing idea:)

-JediMaster-Yoda-
06-28-2002, 08:50 AM
hey the theforce.net fourms have their section of no spoilers and i actually havent read very detailed spoilers like those one's on theforce.net arnt that bad of spoilers i dont really call them spoilers

Jedi Clint
06-28-2002, 10:25 AM
Many SSG forum users have expressed the desire to be COMPLETELY unspoiled JM-Y. No matter what TF.net's policy toward spoilers is, please do not include any spoiler information from that site in SSG's E3 no spoilers forum. In the future I will remove such information from posts containing spoilers, which may or may not include the entire post depending on how prevalent the spoiler information in that post is.

darthvyn
06-28-2002, 11:28 AM
yeah.... uh, you really don't want to argue with the mods about appropriate content in posts...

Darth Grifter
06-28-2002, 02:19 PM
I too like the Aurra Sing training idea.

I think that Boba remains untainted by growth acceleration because look at how old he is or apparently is in the OT. Even though, the mask may be covering a really old, decrepit man underneath and that would explain the slapstick ending to his life, I still think that he will only be a few years older in eIII.

Rogue II
06-28-2002, 02:56 PM
I don't think there is anything guaranteeing that Boba Fett will even be in Ep 3. After all, Star Wars is centered around the Skywalker family, not the Fetts. There are only assumptions about Vader and Boba fett's relationship because in ESB, Darth Vader is looking at Boba Fett when he says "No discintigrationis."

GL can only pack so much into a movie, and he has plenty of stuff to cover without trying to slip in Boba Fett.

Has anyone else noticed that Boba Fett seems less popular now that we know more about him? He was such a fan favorite in the Classic trilogy.

Jedi Clint
06-28-2002, 03:00 PM
I noticed Rogue II. :) I think it is because his "Dad" is a far more interesting character.

anarky
06-28-2002, 03:00 PM
i think boba is the baddest dude in aotc!

he fires slave 1's cannon

that's more than he did in rotj and esb combined

what do i want to see? a massive battle with lots of wookiees

Rogue II
06-28-2002, 03:05 PM
I don't know, I guess Jango is more interesting because you can put his head in the jar that comes with Taun We. :)

Yeah, Wookies. That's what's been missing. We've been promised wookies in the past, and the only one we have seen has been Chewbacca. Well, at least I think we were supposed to see Wookie senators at one point.

Darth Grifter
06-30-2002, 04:16 PM
Wookie senators are in one of the sweeping wenate shots in TPM

lunchymeatball
07-01-2002, 06:26 AM
Wookie senators is one thing............................................. ..........

Wookies tearing limbs from sockets and wandering around kicking a*s is something better :D

darthvyn
07-01-2002, 10:21 AM
Wookie senators is one thing............................................. ..........

Wookies tearing limbs from sockets and wandering around kicking a*s is something better :D

it would be cool to see the wookie uprising where han and chewie met... it would give their relationship more depth.

Rogue II
07-01-2002, 02:07 PM

it would be cool to see the wookie uprising where han and chewie met... it would give their relationship more depth.

Yes, it would be cool to see that, but I don't think it will fit in Episode 3. For one thing, Han Solo will most likely be too young to appear in Episode 3 (unless you believe in the theory that he is a clone, but I won't even go there):rolleyes: Han Solo is supposed to be a little younger than Boba Fett.

darthvyn
07-01-2002, 08:10 PM
well, the main idea of this thread it for what you'd LIKE to see, not what you're LIKELY to see... i understand that we probably won't see everything that would tie the two together, otherwise the movie would be like, 6 hours long... i just think it would be cool. maybe a spin-off tv series, the young han solo adventures... lol...

Darth Grifter
07-02-2002, 12:33 AM
I would like to see a TIE FIGHTER, or like an early design of the TIE series. That would be cool. And I think that I remember someone in the AOTC forum talking about when are we going to see the Anakin Skywalker, "best star fighter in the galaxy"? I would like to see Anakin being Palpy's servant and using an early TIE bomber as his own starfighter, like Obi-Wan uses the Jedi Starfighter. For kicks, he could even use R2 as the Astromech instead of the R2-Q5.

darthvyn
07-02-2002, 01:26 AM
yeah, tie fighters... i had been thinking that maybe we would see some sort of amalgam of the tie fighter cockpit with some sort of more conventional drive system on either side, like the engines from a y-wing, or something... wouldn't that be cool?

Rogue II
07-02-2002, 08:12 AM
well, the main idea of this thread it for what you'd LIKE to see, not what you're LIKELY to see... i understand that we probably won't see everything that would tie the two together, otherwise the movie would be like, 6 hours long... i just think it would be cool. maybe a spin-off tv series, the young han solo adventures... lol...

I know what you mean. I would like to see a movie in between Episdoe 3 & 4...."Episode 3.5" if you will. If only someone could pry the rights to Star Wars out of George Lucas' fingers....

darthvyn
07-03-2002, 02:48 PM
i thought it would be cool to "previsualize" my tie fighter/y-wing that i've dubbed the "ty-wing"

anarky
07-03-2002, 02:56 PM
looks like a "tie-wing ugly" from the eu--a ship cobbled together by pirates from spare parts

on the subject of ships, i'd like to see the z-95 headhunter--and some y-wings that haven't been fixed and rebuilt countless times and are shiny and new, with all the exterior plating

an intermediary between the sith infiltrator/droid fighter and ties would be nice, too

and at-pt's would kick serious butt--that'd be so cool, we'd have to hear guitar wailing whenever they're onscreen

darthvyn
07-03-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by anarky
looks like a "tie-wing ugly" from the eu--a ship cobbled together by pirates from spare parts

yeah, that was kind of the idea... although, not pirates, cobbled together by ninjas, they kick pirate face!

jedi4hire
07-03-2002, 04:55 PM
I hate to do this, but the OT is already on DVD, it is just a matter of Georgie Boy deciding to add to them or not. For those of you that are curious "The Magic Of Myth" which is now coming to an end has the movies on DVD. I saw one first hand, package and all. Now it's up to ILM and Lucas to release an "Archive Edition" as so many people are calling it.

For those of you who didn't make it to or it didn't come to your town, "The Magic Of Myth" had several monitors all playing excerpts from the OT. Each one contained a DVD play programed to play a specific part of the disk. While on my visit, one of the players either broke or went bad and wouldn't display the disk right. This is when a worker opened up the DVD player and took the movie and put it in it's box. I almost had a heart attack. A DVD with ROTJ, not some E-bay bootleg, a real ILM DVD.

And just for the record on the subject, I think Lucas should re-make the OT, casting all new and young enough actors to make chapters 7, 8, and 9. Possibly bringing the "Dark Empire" novels to life.

Nebulaz
07-06-2002, 04:40 AM
You can still read books to stay attuned.

DarthBatman
07-14-2002, 02:01 AM
1. Wookies kicking butt
2. Anakin slaughtering jedi
3. More wookies kicking butt.
4. Anakin slaughtering more Jedi.
5. The jedi announcing to the Republic as a whole that their ability to use the Force has diminished, and see the populace go crazy.

DarthBatman
07-14-2002, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by anarky

Those, I believe, were called "DIE-Wings".

MFH
07-14-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by DarthBatman
1. Wookies kicking butt
2. Anakin slaughtering jedi
3. More wookies kicking butt.
4. Anakin slaughtering more Jedi.
5. The jedi announcing to the Republic as a whole that their ability to use the Force has diminished, and see the populace go crazy.

Sounds good to me! But, those things will never happen. GL likes to keep it clean and happy. :crazed:

corporal AMF
07-15-2002, 02:12 PM
For the DVD issue I purchased the ESB DVD from a singapore online stpre and it's pretty decent....a high quality Laserdisc rip, so I'm happy with this............I'm still looking for pre-Special Edition'97 SW, but that's very difficult...........