PDA

View Full Version : SOTE Virago?

misthunter210
06-19-2002, 01:25 PM
I remembered hearing or seeing something about the Virago (Xizors ship) coming out with the SOTE Wave. What ever happened to it.

Beast
06-19-2002, 01:50 PM
It was supposed to come out at the same time as Dash Rendar's Outrider. But it never got beyond a foamcore model. There was pictures of it somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it up. I was disapointed that it never was made, since I like the ships design. I still have a KB Toy Store ad, that says "Also avaliable, Xizor's Virago." Of course, they never got any, because it was never made. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

ACPin
06-19-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
It was supposed to come out at the same time as Dash Rendar's Outrider. But it never got beyond a foamcore model. There was pictures of it somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it up. I was disapointed that it never was made, since I like the ships design. I still have a KB Toy Store ad, that says "Also avaliable, Xizor's Virago." Of course, they never got any, because it was never made. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
IIRC, the one that KB got was the ERTL model which has gone on sale for $4.99 each. Though I'm not into these models, I bought one since it wasn't made by Hasbro.

LTBasker
06-20-2002, 03:13 AM
The Action Fleet version was kinda cool.

Wish they'd do the Virago for the 3 3/4" with a more accurate Outrider. Maybe if there was enough fan backing on it, it could get made in late 2003 or 2004.

Beast
06-20-2002, 03:19 AM
I know it wasnt the model, because it was in the same section of the ad, as the Outrider and figures, and said Hasbro. Plus when I called about it, seeing if they actually got some, even though it was cancelled, I was told they never got them, and never would. I have seen the model, this isn't what it was. :)

I have the action fleet version, love that ship. I like how Count Dooku's ship in E2 looks similar to it. I really wish they would make both of the ships. They could include an exclusive Guri figure with the Virago. And if they did redo the Outrider, they should include Leebo. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DarthBrandon
06-20-2002, 03:33 AM
It would have been nice to have one. I hope they decide to do one in the future.