PDA

View Full Version : D12-Devil's Night Best Eminem project ever.

scruffziller
06-19-2002, 03:47 PM
I think that album had to have overshadowed the SLim Shady LP, Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show. It has the best sound of the albums with his name on it. I rank em.

1.Devil's Night
2.Slim Shady LP
3.Marshall Mather's LP
4.The Eminem Show

Wooooof
06-19-2002, 03:52 PM
I could say that since Eminem is a worthless boil on the backside of society, even his best work wouldn't be worth the cheap, low-grade plastic his CDs are made of.

But I won't since that would be rude.:)

Jonna
06-19-2002, 03:53 PM
Silly rabbit, Trix is for kids.

pthfnder89
06-19-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Wooooof
I could say that since Eminem is a worthless boil on the backside of society, even his best work wouldn't be worth the cheap, low-grade plastic his CDs are made of.

Hmm... I won't quite go that far, but I feel pretty similar.

The greatest Eminem Project Ever rates about as high to me as the Greatest P-Diddy Project Ever.

ie: Don't really care. :)

P.S. - This isn't a swing at you scruffilizer, everyone has a right to their opinion and music tastes, and I actually do rather like his latest single.

scruffziller
06-19-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Wooooof

This is a forum for Eminem fans not for people who dislike him.
But your avatar is cool their Wooooof, is that Kujo?

187-Maul
06-20-2002, 02:22 PM
well devil's night is ok but I can't really do an ordering from best to worst since I like to hear the different albums depending on which mood I'm in
and every album has it's good and bad songs so I really can't say

scruffziller
06-20-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by 187-Maul
well devil's night is ok but I can't really do an ordering from best to worst since I like to hear the different albums depending on which mood I'm in
and every album has it's good and bad songs so I really can't say
Yea that is true and alot of times certain things are good or not as good from time to time and you can develop a liking for something more just because it was the first one you were introduced to even if iyt was not the first somewhat like SW. I had seen ANH when I was 5 but don't remeber it as much as when I went to see ESB, so because I remeber that one the most it is the one I like the best. But with Eminem I grew up to Devil's Night having thouorghly heard the other 2 previously I make this judgement.