PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro Site Updates- Deluxe Yoda Pics!!!

jonboy
06-19-2002, 07:41 PM
Check out Hasbro's Star Wars section. They have updated it with new pictures of the Deluxe Yoda and the Deluxe C-3P0. Check it out!!! The Yoda looks interesting but he comes with a Super Battle Droid! He does not even go near one in the movie, but I guess that is Hasbro for you.

Beast
06-19-2002, 07:48 PM
Gee, it's about time that Hasbro posted a picture of the Yoda. He comes out next month, and no one has seen it. I don't mind that he comes with a SBD, because it has it's arm the way people were begging for it to be. And Yoda looks awesome. A non action posed version of him. Kewl beans!! I suggest you change the name of the thread, and mention the Deluxe Yoda. :D

I started a new thread in the Saga forums with the picture, Jonboy. Hope you don't mind. Just more people will see it there, then would see it in the general discussion area. Thanks for the heads up though, Jonboy. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jonboy
06-19-2002, 07:54 PM
I can't wait until it comes out!!! I agree about having a non-posed Yoda. I wish they would do that with the other Saga figs. Than maybe you could actually fit them in a vehicle!!!