PDA

View Full Version : worst promo item (contd.)

the master jedi
08-16-2001, 03:35 PM
This is a continuation from the thread I started in the old message boards.

It seems like most of us don't like the pogs from the restaurants.

12inch Lando
08-16-2001, 06:26 PM
DIE POGS DIE!!!

Now I feel better.

Eternal Padawan
08-20-2001, 11:03 AM
"The amazing pog terd journey.";)

JEDIpartner
08-20-2001, 12:53 PM
Pogs... dispensible pieces of Bantha poodoo...

I think we are all in agreement here. Next!

humsup
08-21-2001, 06:46 AM
Pogs? Never heard of in this part of the Earth.
But I would say the Pepsi cans with printing are the lamest.

master jedi
08-21-2001, 01:58 PM
Truse me, if you ever see these pogs you'll be changing your opinion. The Pepsi cans are a heck of a lot better than thos darn pogs.

evenflow
08-22-2001, 08:35 AM
I think they were all pretty bad. I did like the cup toppers though.

JediTricks
08-22-2001, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by humsup
Pogs? Never heard of in this part of the Earth.
But I would say the Pepsi cans with printing are the lamest. Pogs are the cardboard disks that are part of a glass milk bottle's foil top. They have different printing on each side, and the object of them, beyond their printed collectibility, was to hit a stack of them with a slammer straight down, and the ones that landed facing a certain direction you got to keep... or something like that. The '90s equivalent of marbles. They're cheap to produce and fairly small, the size of a larger coin.

They make for lousy promo items.

GNT
08-27-2001, 03:36 AM
As I have said Tazo's are better and more harder to obtain since they came in Chip packets :)

Bel-Cam Jos
09-01-2001, 11:39 AM
I was never a fan of the "Officially Licensed" Taco Bell beans. Digging them out of the burritos was nasty! But they tasted like Blue Milk! ;) Worst promo items were the Pizza Hutt E1 toys. There's not a sit-in PH within 25 miles of me! Boooo!

Taichi
05-01-2002, 05:08 PM
My worst promo item???

none, I collect promo items primarily (Yes the toys are secondary to my promos), and therefore, every one is a treasure.....

my best one is a larger-than-life Jar Jar Pizza Hut display.....for the toys.......

yes, Jar Jar.....yes best.........

I love all the Pepsi, Frito Lay, and Tricon (Pizza Hut, KFC, and Taco Bell) items.........