PDA

View Full Version : Yoda's Clothing

saladin
06-20-2002, 12:27 AM
Yoda's clothing faded away with him unlike anakin's vader suit was left and so was Obi's robes.

Eternal Padawan
06-20-2002, 08:17 AM
Are you one of those people who WANTS to see nekkid Yoda running around the afterlife? YEEUCH! Seek help dude.

lunchymeatball
06-20-2002, 08:37 AM
Well Darth Vaders outfit was a part of the darkside and wouldn't be allowed into the light side of the force afterlife:D

Much the same as Homers assassins which weren't allowed either:D

saladin
06-20-2002, 11:56 AM
ok i under stand the darth thing which is kind of what i thought but yoda still baffles me, Darn you Lucas.

bigbarada
06-20-2002, 12:16 PM
The only thing that remained from Obi-Wan was his outer cloak, not his inner robes.

Besides this is one of those idiotic observations that really serves no purpose but to add fuel to the "Star Wars is stupid" club. So do us all a favor and give it a rest and go get a social life.:)

Just kidding on the social life jab; but it is an inane observation.

saladin
06-20-2002, 08:12 PM
ya i know, i just needed something to do.

LTBasker
06-20-2002, 08:14 PM
I'm sure Vader had some Maul boxers on or something under that suit. :D

bigbarada
06-20-2002, 08:18 PM
Maybe Yoda had worn his clothes, without changing them or bathing, for so many centuries that they just became a part of his body and an extension of his soul. That's why they disappeared with him, they were practically grafted to his skin.:D

Beast
06-20-2002, 08:22 PM
That's sick BigB. Do I really wanna know your theroy of why Emperor Palpatine exploded when he died? :crazed: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

bigbarada
06-20-2002, 08:27 PM
Ah yes, that had to do with a combination of an airtight sphincter and years of built up gas from his daily regiment of bean burritos. That's the real reason Vader passed out after the Emperor blew-up, the smell.:D

Beast
06-20-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
Ah yes, that had to do with a combination of an airtight sphincter and years of built up gas from his daily regiment of bean burritos. That's the real reason Vader passed out after the Emperor blew-up, the smell.:D
ROFL! Ever regret asking somthing? That also explains why he is so pale. You are an asset to the forums. Thank you for the science lesson, Mr. Wizard. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
06-20-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada

Can't...stop...laughing....stomach....hurts...tear s...flowing...!

Obi-Don
06-21-2002, 01:19 PM
That might also explain why Vader's breather started to malfunction. The air cleaner was over taxed.

morecow299
07-06-2002, 08:48 PM
yes it all makes sense to me now