PDA

View Full Version : Endor Soldier Assortment

LTBasker
06-20-2002, 01:30 AM
Have you seen any evidence where it would lead you to believe there is a C2 case floating around out there with the Endor Solider assortment that has them at 3 Endor Soldiers and no Massiffs?

I've gone to 3 Wal-Marts, and I've still yet to run into a Massiff. I've seen the other 3 from the assortment, and at the first Wal-Mart I went to, they had 2 of each figures except for the Massiff, the second one I went to had 1 Orn Free Taa and 3 Endor Soldiers, then the Wal-Mart I went to tonight had a single Endor soldier.

I know that they could've just sold out, but I find it weird that at the first Wal-Mart I could find 2 of each of the Qui, Endor Soldier and Orn Free Taa and only have the Massiffs absent. I also find it odd that at the second Wal-Mart they'd have 3 Endor Soldiers and a single Orn Free Taa, out of 2 cases worth of the Endor Wave. (since they're being packed 2 per)

Aeros Kahn
06-20-2002, 01:42 AM
the exact same thing is happening to me here
im finding alot of all the others
but ive yet to see one single massif

what gives??

Jedi Law Student
06-20-2002, 02:20 AM
Hey LT, here's the situation in Norman. At the Wal-Mart I shop at, they recently got this wave in stock. On the 17th, I saw several Orn Free Taa's, Endor Rebel Soldiers, Qui-Gon Jinn's, and Massiffs. I bought Orn Free Taa that day (I had already picked up an ERS a couple of weeks before).

So for two days, "the little voice in my head" told me I should have bought the Massiff, too. So I went back on the 19th, and there was one Massiff left on the peg. I also saw one Djas Puhr. I bought both of them.

Now, while I only saw one Massiff, it's possible there were more hidden amongst the toys somewhere. But it was the only one that could readily be found. There were still several Orn Free Taa's and ERS's left.

Hope that helps.

ChemOx
06-20-2002, 03:47 AM
I am in the same boat..........there seemed to have been tons of Orn-Free-Taa's and ERS, but no Massifs!!! It has been driving me nuts.....because it is one of a few that I have left to get

JEDIpartner
06-20-2002, 10:22 AM
I stopped at W*M last night and there were a tonne of Zams, OPD Anakins, Niktos and Threepios on the pegs. The pegs were still pretty cleared off, but there were a lot of these left.

I only saw Orn and ERS at a different W*M last Sunday. They had one of each.

TRU still has full pegs and bins even at $4.99 a go. I was able to find a white Clone Trooper, though. They have a tonne of Preview figures there still.

Target was looking pretty bare as well.

K-Marts have sold so much stuff around here that they are converting half of the SW Island display to BARBIE!!!!! :eek:

stillakid
06-20-2002, 11:00 AM
While paying for a couple Endor guys at TRU last night, the clerk realized that I was not a scalper type and produced an Orn from behind the register and offered it to me. He says that that was the first one that he's seen actually come into the store and he wanted to make sure that a real collector had a chance to buy it. I haven't seen any Orn's on those pegs or Massifs, so I'm prone to believe him. The distribution seems to be uneven for those figures.

Forhekset
06-20-2002, 11:06 AM
I haven't seen any Orn Free Taas, ERSs, or Massiffs lately, but back when I saw them quite a bit for about a whole week or so, I saw those 3 figures all at the same time, usually 3 or 4 of them at once. Now whenever I see anything new put out, it's always the Bespin Wave....*shrug*

Jayspawn
06-20-2002, 11:28 AM
I've seen this before LTBasker. It was just yesterday I finally found a bunch of Endor Rebel Soldiers and a TON of Massifs.

Mandalorian Candidat
06-20-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Forhekset
I haven't seen any Orn Free Taas, ERSs, or Massiffs lately, but back when I saw them quite a bit for about a whole week or so, I saw those 3 figures all at the same time, usually 3 or 4 of them at once. Now whenever I see anything new put out, it's always the Bespin Wave....*shrug*

That's so funny. I see the same thing now too. Now it's only the lone Orn or QuiGon, no Massiff. I'm glad I got my too while they were around.

Has anyone at all seen the non-Tom Green ERS? Or even the reddish BD?

Lord Tenebrous
06-20-2002, 12:33 PM
I found it odd that I only found one ERS, and one Massiff...no Orns or Qui-Gons. There was also the Luminara with fixed accessory list, which I believe was in the same assortment.

But maybe the cases are being broken up due to peg space. It was pretty full were I was visiting, and the above were in front.

But at least it's not a swamp like the Duel Wave now. I can't go shopping without find a Luke or Vader in a different department...and there's still about 20 of each in the main display.

Dar' Argol
06-20-2002, 10:50 PM
LTBasker, to my knowledge there isn't a case out like that. Although, I have benn know to be wrong . . . . . . . . from time to time