PDA

View Full Version : Just found at Atlantic Superstore

DarthBrandon
06-20-2002, 12:50 AM
I was shopping today with the wife at the Atlantic Superstore, which is a grocery store in Atlantic Canda, and guess what I came across in the Pots/Pans/Dishes/chairs/toys section. The Dooku wave with Yoda, Clonetrooper, Zam, Taun We, Luminara, Anakin H/D, and a bunch of other figures as well. Very plentiful for a grocery store. Just thought I'd let everyone Know from the Maritimes.

Darkross
06-21-2002, 10:43 AM
That is a strange place to find Star Wars toys that's for sure! I doubt I'll see them here in Woodstock!

DarthBrandon
06-21-2002, 07:33 PM
They will probably be there as well, cause all superstores carry the same stock.

Darkross
07-05-2002, 10:40 AM
Well I was at the Superstore last night and noticed that someone (scalper maybe ??) came by and picked all of the yodas and Anakin Hangar Duels, and Imperial Guards clean. There must have been at least 5 or 6 of each...but they are all gone now. It was just this past weekend that I was in and noticed a bunch of them still on the shelves...but fortunate for me I haven't lost out since I'm not collecting much if any of the AOTC stuff.

DarthBrandon
07-05-2002, 11:12 AM
Well that's good for you, but bad for the kids that need them.

Hey did your prices go down on them yet ? Mine did, 7.99 a piece now.

Darkross
07-05-2002, 11:14 AM
Actually I didn't notice...I figured that since I wasn't collecting them I really didn't care. I will check though!

DarthBrandon
07-05-2002, 11:37 AM
Cool DarkRoss, by the way how are things going ? Haven't talked to you lately.

Darkross
07-08-2002, 10:21 AM
Well I was back there on Saturday and the prices are $7.99 and I found Yoda and Count Dooku were back only one of each though...with a ton of ZAM WESSELS.

DarthBrandon
07-08-2002, 11:11 AM
Yes those dam Zam's,who were scarce when they first came out are now warming the pegs quite alot now. Did you pick up any Bespin figures or the Han and Chewie wave yet ? I passed on Han, cause I've got so many of them. Picked up Luke & Vader a while back, and I'm thinking about getting the new Chewie soon cause he's got to be one of the coolest ones yet.

Darkross
07-08-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by brandon
Yes those dam Zam's,who were scarce when they first came out are now warming the pegs quite alot now. Did you pick up any Bespin figures or the Han and Chewie wave yet ? I passed on Han, cause I've got so many of them. Picked up Luke & Vader a while back, and I'm thinking about getting the new Chewie soon cause he's got to be one of the coolest ones yet.

Yep! My wife bought me Vader and Luke this past weekend at TRU in Fredericton. She was down there for the day with a friend and I told her to keep an eye out for them. I didn't realize that Chewie would be there too or I might of said pick him up too! Oh well...I like both figures except I can't get either of them to stand up without falling over. I'm going to have to buy some stands I guess.

DarthBrandon
07-08-2002, 12:05 PM
My Vader and Luke stand up just fine, you just have to play with them a bit.