PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen the Famba at retail lately?

force
06-20-2002, 09:15 AM
If so could you either replay back of PM what store and where.

Thanks.

ACPin
06-20-2002, 10:43 PM
The only place that has them is FAO and if you log on to their site you should be able to get their store locations. All you need to do then is let your fingers do the walking! :D

force
06-21-2002, 10:43 AM
I'm in Omaha and we don't have a FAO store. So I called the closest store which is in Kansas City. The manager checked and said that he didn't have any, so I asked him to check other stores in his area. Well, I don't think that he was to over joyed about this, but he said that he would and that he would call me back the next day. So anyways two days go by with no call back. I call him back myself and he doesn't have anything to report because none of the other store managers emailed him back, so he says that he will call me the next day. Well two days go by again, so I call the jack @ss back, and now there is a little attitude in his tone when he tells me that none of the other managers in his region have it. So here is what I have to say to FAO, if you going to give me Wal-mart employee attitude you should also give me Wal-mart low prices!

Jayspawn
06-21-2002, 12:32 PM
That's right force! My FAO found it convienient to CLOSE right before this exclusive was offered.

ACPin
06-21-2002, 09:54 PM
Click on the link for the FAO Stores (http://www.fao.com/aboutfao/stores.cfm) and you'll see that they have the phone numbers that you can call and/or the email addresses that you can reach them. The FAO website doesn't have the Faamba stocked anymore, so your best chance is just to try to reach the remaining stores if they have any stock left.

SNAYSON
06-26-2002, 02:53 PM
that is going to be a hard find. they maybe sold out. you may get lucky and find a store that still has some.

JON9000
07-02-2002, 08:38 PM
I think the Faamba is long gone. I bought mine from FAO when they were heavily discounted, and that was a year ago. You never know though.

Thunderstorm1
07-02-2002, 10:24 PM
I Purchased mine at Celebration 2 for $55. You might try other conventions or ebay if necessary

metaljedi
07-19-2002, 12:11 AM
Man I remember going into the FAO in Atlanta and seeing a STACK of them but they were the regular 75 dollar price so I didnt get one. Now I'm kickin myself for it.

The True Maul
07-20-2002, 11:26 AM
I never saw the Famba.. :( :cry: