PDA

View Full Version : Have or haven't you found a Nexu?

Darth Sidious
06-20-2002, 06:26 PM
I was wondering, how many people have found Nexus, and how many haven't? I have never seen one, and I would REALLY like this figure. This is the one I want more than any other (Yes, even the Acklay). So, have you found one yet, or is my area the only one that isn't getting them? I hope this figure isnt like the Holo Sidious...Ive never seen one of them (HoloSidious), and probably never will.

Sidiously Darth
06-20-2002, 06:30 PM
I haven't seen any yet but a couple friends have. I just haven't been out to any stores in a few days. I'm sure they will be plentiful soon.

Beast
06-20-2002, 06:30 PM
My sister in Colorado picked me up one last week. But, I have to remind people that haven't found one yet, the following points. The Nexu just started hitting, and lucky collectors and scalpers are gobbling up the current shipments. Don't worry, again...nothing will be rare this year. Holo Sidious was near the end of the E1 line, thats why he was somewhat hard to find. The Saga line, including the Deluxe figures, still are doing well, so don't worry if you can't find one in your area yet. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Darth Sidious
06-20-2002, 06:34 PM
Yeah, I think you're probably right. I'm sure they'll show up sometime. Thanks. :)

RAVAZ
06-20-2002, 06:49 PM
I seen some at Target. I was gonna get it but didn't. I think I saw like 5 of them.

Darth Sidious
06-20-2002, 07:04 PM
I know this thread is about the Nexu, but has anyone found ANY of the holo figures? (Sidious, etc.) It almost seems as if they were never distrubuted at all, although I know that is not true. I'd like one, but I have vowed that I will NEVER buy from scalpers. I hate scalpers with a passion, they make me sick. That may sound a bit extreme, but I mean it.

Beast
06-20-2002, 07:07 PM
In regards to the Holo Sidious, why not buy one from another collector, or trade for one in the Classifieds section? Or keep your peepers on Ebay, you can occassionally catch a good deal. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
06-20-2002, 07:20 PM
Nexu hasn't showed up in my area yet, although I'm going to a TARGET that I heard it's been showing up at on Friday.

Areas that haven't got them in yet, perhaps they have and are just waiting to clear out Deluxe Jangos and the force flipping figures.

aharry
06-20-2002, 07:21 PM
Haven't been in any stores since last weekend, but three out of the five Wally-Worlds here in Tampa had alot, along with Deluxe Ani. I wouldn't sweat it too much, I'm sure they'll get to you.

Forhekset
06-20-2002, 07:30 PM
The Nexu, along with Deluxe Anakin, started showing up in my area the past couple weeks. I like the Nexu quite a bit. Passed on the Deluxe Ani, though. The times I've seen them, they've both shown up in pairs, so it's probably pretty easy to miss them right now.

By the way, I happen to have an extra Nexu up for trade, if anyone is interested:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10597

ChemOx
06-20-2002, 07:33 PM
They are showing up here with regularity. I wouldnt be too worried as to being able to find them later. I am positive everything will be available to those who wait. But if you cant. I found some auctions on ebay for the deluxe yoda......buy it now for 50 bucks!!! If it's worth 40 bucks more to get a figure 2 days before everybody else, more power to that person. I personally can wait

Forhekset
06-20-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by ChemOx
They are showing up here with regularity. I wouldnt be too worried as to being able to find them later. I am positive everything will be available to those who wait. But if you cant. I found some auctions on ebay for the deluxe yoda......buy it now for 50 bucks!!! If it's worth 40 bucks more to get a figure 2 days before everybody else, more power to that person. I personally can wait

Everything shows up EVENTUALLY (unless it's some discontinued variant like the bloody Luke). Look at how tough the Royal Guard, Taun We, and Luminara were to find right around 4/23. Now, I can go into Target and buy no less than 5 each of those figures, if I wanted to. Major pegwarmers. :)

Lonely Padme
06-20-2002, 09:00 PM
In the Bay Area, they are showing up frequently at Target (Bridgepoint) for almost 2 weeks now. None whatsoever from any of the 3 TRUs I visit :(

hango fett
06-20-2002, 09:16 PM
got it! cool figure! wish i had one out of the pack though .. .. ... ... ...... .............

SuperBattleDroid88
06-20-2002, 09:35 PM
I got the Nexu at Target as well as the Anakin (Deluxe) also...

Lt Kettch
06-20-2002, 09:38 PM
I haven't been able to find Nexu at all yet, is he a deluxe figure or a basic?

Jargo
06-20-2002, 09:39 PM
Looks like we have to wait until july for it over here. No reports from down in the big smoke (London area) or in the very lucky midlands area where most stuf shows up first. I'm expecting to see them second week of July in the Acklay shipments for some reason. Like Hasbro will ship tons of stuff at the same time.
I was thinking of ordering online, I think I'll wait and see what shows first before deciding on that.
Really got a tingle for the nexu and Acklay though. Yay for the beasties! hasbro should have packed a little clear stand for the Acklay because it looks like the legs don't support the weight of the body and it collapses like it's dead from the get go. Shame. Have to see what I can rustle up myself so it's displayed right. It's Gonna look prrrretty fly on the arena display shelf though. :)

mrmiller
06-20-2002, 10:03 PM
Both new delxue figs (Nexu and Ani) are everywhere here. Started showing up heavy late last week. Seems like Target is getting the bulk of them, maybe because they knew they were going to run a sell on the deluxe and move some inventory.

=MATT=

Forhekset
06-20-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Lt Kettch
I haven't been able to find Nexu at all yet, is he a deluxe figure or a basic?

It's a deluxe, and with deluxe figs on sale right now at Target for $7.44 it's a steal.

DeadEye
06-20-2002, 11:37 PM
I got mine at wally world for $9.96.

brentfett
06-20-2002, 11:55 PM
Picked up my nexu at target today for 7.50. They had a bunch of 'em, along with deluxe Ani who I passed on. Gotta say I like Mr. nexu. I'm not a big fan of noise-making, battery-powered figures, but he just looks so awesome!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-21-2002, 12:04 AM
I have seen him both at Target and at Wal-Mart this past week. Didn't have the dinero so I passed on him, but I would have gotten him if I had the money, especially one I saw him at Target for they are having a sale on deluxe figures this week (7.30something I think?) The Wal-Mart in my city must of had 10 of him.

Old Fossil
06-21-2002, 01:01 AM
I passed on the Nexu when I first saw it a week or so ago, and now it's vanished from all local Wal-Marts, and my TRU has yet to stock it.