PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hasbro, where's my Dianoga?

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
06-20-2002, 11:49 PM
My Luke and Han Sormtroopers are lonely. :(

Rogue II
06-21-2002, 06:40 AM
The Dianoga is in the Death Star Playset. Oh wait, they haven't produced a modern one of those yet.

Jargo
06-21-2002, 03:49 PM
Dianoga for the beast asortment hasbro. Real feel skin, bendy tentacles, extending eye stalk and opening mouth in belly activated by squeezing the sides of the body inwards. use the reference pictures from the wildlife of star wars book by Teryl Whitlatch and Bob Carrau it shows a full sized Dianoga and the coloring is red, maybe tone that down a bit but don't make it pale as it won't look nasty if it's all pale. And don't make it some goofy remake of the vintage one. man that vintage dianoga blows....

Make this one about the size of the Reek or Nexu and put it in a blister package or try me box. Retail at deluxe price or beast price. Both are reasonable right now. But please make this soon. :)

Ook
06-26-2002, 12:07 PM
Dude, I've looked for that Carrau book. Would you scan that dianoga pic for us, please??? I want to see that!

Jargo
06-26-2002, 02:49 PM
I posted this pic before somewhere but i just can't remember where I left it. Anyway, here it is again. If hasbro make one the way i described it'd be a sweet beasty and no mistake :)

evenflow
06-27-2002, 06:12 PM
I have been asking for one for a while now. I wish they would actually bring back the beast aqssortment for a ROTJ Jabba the Hutt and for a Dianoga.

RooJay
06-28-2002, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
My Luke and Han Sormtroopers are lonely. :(

My Luke and Han Stormtroopers suck! They need to be resculpted (with more articulation!), and they'd both make excellent pack-ins for a Dianoga Attack Beast, which I'd like to add is long overdue and much desired!

QLD
06-29-2002, 01:13 PM
The question is, will it have a wet-feeling eye?

:D

boss nass
06-29-2002, 01:39 PM
My hope for OT creatures has diminished i just don't see Habro producing any more OT beast

Jek Porky 2002
06-30-2002, 05:46 PM
God, that thing looks horrible, thanks for the pic Jargo, never seen that before!

Eternal Padawan
07-05-2002, 01:57 AM
There was a *ahem* "deleted scene" where after the dianoga leaves the trash compactor, he heads down to the docking bays and lo and behold, a Sith Infiltrator is wating for him. He quickly climbs aboard and rockets off to systems unknown. Now that you know about this *ahem* "deleted scene" Hasbro, you can make a Sith Infiltrator with a dianoga pack-in...:rolleyes:

Jek Porky 2002
07-06-2002, 03:58 PM
Oh yeah I *ahem* heard about that one aswell;) , I'm not winking, I've got something in my eye;)