PDA

View Full Version : han solo wave question...

hango fett
06-21-2002, 09:27 AM
i found about 10 of him yesterday.since he's one per case, then why did i not see the other 2 (chewie and obi-wan)? i know collectores in my area and they get all the new ones as soon as they see them....but how did they bypass 10 hans? and why weren't there the same abmounts of the otheres? i mean, if han is that common there, where were the others?
(could be possible that they had them right up front, but the fronts where pretty flooded anyway..)

HELP
hango

mrmiller
06-21-2002, 09:37 AM
I have found the same thing. been looking everywhere for Chewie and Obi-Pilot, but all I find is a Han here and there. It doesn't make sense to me.

=MATT=

hango fett
06-21-2002, 09:39 AM
i'm glad someone else has the same thing happening so i know it's not just a fluke! hope we both find them soon
peace
Hango

Darth Shifty
06-21-2002, 09:49 AM
I think Han is included in some of the Bespin Wave cases.

hango fett
06-21-2002, 10:22 AM
i think that may be too, shifty. only time will tell....

Mandalorian Candidat
06-21-2002, 10:24 AM
Yes, Dar Argol posted that there is a Bespin case with a lone Han in it.

The Darth Vader
06-21-2002, 11:19 AM
That did not happened to me. Yesterday, me and my mom went to our local WM looking for star wars figures, and i found pegs full of Obi-Wan (pilot), Chewbacca, and Hans and there were about 20 each.

hango fett
06-21-2002, 11:49 AM
I MUST HAVE ONE the darth vader! get me one and i will pay you 10 bucks next friday!! hehe! (obi-wan pilot)
pm me if you actually want to!

DrewDewce
06-21-2002, 08:37 PM
I found Pilot Obi at a new local Super WM yesterday, but Han, Chewie, Palpy and Puhr were no-where to be seen. I'm travelling across state tomorrow for a niece's birthday party and will be hitting some WMs, Targets and TRU's to try and find these!

Getting frustrating tho.

Darth Narcis
06-21-2002, 09:07 PM
yeah, on vacation in TN i found several hans, along with the bespin wave, so he MUST be with them.

hango fett
06-22-2002, 10:14 AM
were going to be hunting today too. going to a K.B., TRU'S, a few wal-marts, and a few meijers too.

DrewDewce
06-22-2002, 08:14 PM
Gaaahhh!!!!!!

4 WMs, 2 TRUs, 2 Targets, 1 Meijer and no Han, Chewie, Palpy or Puhr. How ridiculous is that??

I did find a POTJ Aura Sing and Tusken Raider tho, so the day wasn't a total loss. If I'd felt like spending 12-15 a fig, I could have had some of the other POTJs I missed too, but finding those at retail was so much better!!

hango fett
06-22-2002, 09:01 PM
not a good day for star wars folks. only found a nexu variation and go tmyself ani's lightsaber...pretty cool....AAAHHH! not my right hand! i write with my right hand!

RAVAZ
06-22-2002, 10:01 PM
I haven't found anything new today. I did see a Dooku and Fett arena battle. Which are usually scarce. So I figure maybe the scalpers got there before I did.

Aurra Sing's Undies
06-22-2002, 10:31 PM
I did find a small re-stock at a local Walmart, but of this wave I found:

1 - Han Solo (grey/white - forgot to check)
1 - Chewbacca
2 - Obi-Wan

Now this was at opening, and I was the only one there so either this is all that's in a case, or an employee got there first (which usually is not the case at this location). Maybe this wave has various incarnations as previous ones.

stormie
06-24-2002, 06:30 PM
Anyone know which Han is more rare (the white droid caller, or the grey)? I've seen mostly the grey, but did find one white. Same with everyone else?

hango fett
06-24-2002, 06:35 PM
the gray has yet to apprear around here...
peace
hango

DarthJdog
06-25-2002, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by hango fett
i found about 10 of him yesterday.since he's one per case, then why did i not see the other 2 (chewie and obi-wan)? i know collectores in my area and they get all the new ones as soon as they see them....but how did they bypass 10 hans? and why weren't there the same abmounts of the otheres? i mean, if han is that common there, where were the others?
(could be possible that they had them right up front, but the fronts where pretty flooded anyway..)

HELP
hango

Well, to answer your question, there are three versions for Collection 1 Wave 4. Meaning there are three Ratios... Collection 1 Wave 4 Ratio 3 is just the Bespin wave figures ya know : Luke, Vader, Mace, Jango, and thats it, no new figures.... Collection 1 Wave 4 Rato (?) comes with 1 Han, a clone trooper, and the rest are from the Bespin wave, the last Assortment which is Collection 1 Wave 4 Ratio (?) <- means i dont know the ratio is with 2 lukes, 2 vaders, 2 Jangos, 2 Maces, 2 obi-wan Pilots, 1 Han solo, and 1 Chewbacca!

I'll post my original post to this after this reply

DarthJdog
06-25-2002, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by DarthJdog
I went to WAL MART today and was i excited to walk in. The lady last night told me there were 2 unopened boxes waiting in the back. They were Collection 1 Wave 4 Ratio 3. I said, YES! Finally the Chewie, Han, and Obi Wan will be in my hands. But then again, she opened them this morning when she asked if I wanted to check them out, and I found out there was nothing in there except the same old Bespin Wave figures. The only thing new in the box was the Variation on Jango Fett Final Battle. The Sticker is placed different. Its on the top instead of the botom and the fireball is facing up, not down. Pretty cool variant, i bought it.

But all in all, today was pretty disappointing, I still have to check target, but they are pretty lame about there figures too. They seem to have so much damage done to the cards.

grrrrrrrrrr.... so which ratio comes with chewie, han, and obi?
Because right now there are 3 assortments i know of but dont know the right one.. Collection 1 Wave 4 ratio 3 is just the Bespin Wave. Collection 1 Wave 4 ratio (?) is with couple clone troopers, bespin wave, and 1 han solo, and Collection 1 Wave 4 ratio (?) is with Chewie, Han, and Obi.

Does anyone out there no the ratio #?

Collection 1 Wave 4 Ratio 3
-
3x Lukes
3x Vader
3x Jango
3x Mace

Collection 1 Wave 4 Ratio (?) *possibly ratio 2*
-
2x Clone troopers
1x Han solo
2x Jangos
3x Lukes
2x Maces
2x Vader

Collection 1 Wave 4 Ratio (?) *Possibly ratio 1*

2x Obi Wan Pilot
1x Chewbacca cloud city
1x Han Solo Endor raid
2x jango
2x Mace
2x luke
2x vader

Done! and MTFBWY !! happy hunting for this wave... i picked up 4 of each of the new wave (han,chew,obi-wan) 2 for me and 2 for a friend... 1 to open and 1 to hang on my wall!!! Now i have had all 40 figures for 5 days so far... and got the Acklay as well as the new deluxes ever since last week. To best place to get saga figures is WAL MART because its cheap and they have great selection.

Happy hunting again! buh bye

WesleySr
06-25-2002, 02:15 AM
Anyone interested in picking up an extra set of:

#36 Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Starfighter Pilot)
#37 Han Solo (Endor Raid)
#38 Chewbacca (Cloud City Escape)
#39 Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
#40 Djus Puhr (Alien Bounty Hunter)

Can't find them here in WV and could really use some help.

SNAYSON
06-25-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by WesleySr
Anyone interested in picking up an extra set of:

#36 Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Starfighter Pilot)
#37 Han Solo (Endor Raid)
#38 Chewbacca (Cloud City Escape)
#39 Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
#40 Djus Puhr (Alien Bounty Hunter)

Can't find them here in WV and could really use some help.

i havn't found those figures in area, yet. i'll let you know if i find any.