PDA

View Full Version : Rebelscum Stomps Sir Steve's???

JangoFart
06-21-2002, 11:43 AM
Is it just me, or has Rebelscum been stomping the guts out of this site with regard to updates, scoops, and photos? Check out Rebelscum today and you'll find photos of boxed Saga Landspeeder, the Wal-Mart Cantina Exclusives, and a word from Hasbro on the Luke Bespin variations.

Is this because Rebelscum has gotten better "sources" than Sir Steve's as of late? Is it because Rebelscum seems to enjoy posting the SW figure news? (As opposed to someone like Thrawn dogging it at every turn....)

Mind you, I've been a Sir Steve's reader since long before Action On-Line was involved. (And, unless I'm mistaken, there was a company before them involved too.) I remember when this site was THE SITE to go to for all SW action figure news. Period. Nothing to see here. Move along.

There is no other site on the net, in my opinion, which has a better database than Sir Steve's and the forums are great. But, something's gone wrong.

I have always really dug this site! But, I see it going to the dogs if something is not done soon.

I'm feeling veclempt now. Tawk amongst yourselves.....

Jonna
06-21-2002, 12:01 PM
Is it just me or did that sound like an advertisment!?!:p

In my best robot voice: Eat at Joe's. Eat at Joe's. Eat at Joe's.

Lord Tenebrous
06-21-2002, 12:06 PM
With a good dozen or more collecting sites out there, you have to have an angle. Rebelscum is aligned with TFN, and it shows, as the forums are overstuffed and there is an aggressive push to be first. First to a scoop doesn't make them better.

I prefer a smaller arena. I browse RS, as well as Yakface, Pegwarmer, and thejawa, but SSG has a good atmosphere. It's simple.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I think Steve and his crew are doing a good job considering their pressure from Hasbro and Lucasfilm. I'd much rather let Hasbro break news with professional gear, instead of seeing overexposed homemade pictures. And that's how Hasbro wants it.

SirSteve
06-21-2002, 01:03 PM
We stomped them for years and years... ;) So they are getting some new stuff lately... good for them and the fans. Sources come and go. Philip couldn't do it himself so he had to buy out CSW. So now you have someone who has a lot of money (old man philip) and his boys that do all the work and get no credit for since "Philip Wise" Presents Rebelscum. CSW sold out, bottom line.

Obi-Don
06-21-2002, 01:05 PM
I tend to agree with Lord T. I like the other sites and do look at them often,but prefer to come here. I like the way this site is set up and the way it is handle. No offence to you JangoFart.

whocares
06-21-2002, 01:07 PM
So now you have someone who has a lot of money (old man philip) and his boys that do all the work and get no credit for since "Philip Wise" Presents Rebelscum.

<sarcasm> Thanks for the "professional" reply. </sarcasm>

And when did SSG change to SirSteveandThrawnandTyhcoandAllTheOthersThatHelpOu t.com.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Sheesh.

JangoFart
06-21-2002, 01:22 PM
No offense taken, Obi-Don. How could I? You can see from my post that I still dig this site and it is, BTW, my homepage. I just want it restored to its former glory. That's all.

J

SirSteve
06-21-2002, 01:27 PM
I have brought that up with them on many occasions but as JT said, everyone knows the SirStevesGuide.com name. It has been around since 95 and it's what people know. Sorry for the rant... I wish people really knew what it takes to keep a high traffic site going.

I also own StarWarsGuide.com but I don't want to risk having "Star Wars" in my domain name and it being pulled for whatever reason LFL wants.

BlahBlahBlah
06-21-2002, 01:38 PM
Honestly, while I feel RebelScum has a quicker news service, I like this forum a lot better than their's. RS and SSG are basically the only Star Wars sites I visit; occasionally I go to Episode X, but their updates have slowed down since AOTC came out. And TFN just doesn't have enough to keep me interested.

I don't come to SSG for the news, and I don't go to RebelScum for the forums.

hango fett
06-21-2002, 02:02 PM
i don't even go on there forums...i just look at the pics and news...but i always go here first, then there.. ;)

SirSteve
06-21-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by BlahBlahBlah
Honestly, while I feel RebelScum has a quicker news service, I like this forum a lot better than their's. RS and SSG are basically the only Star Wars sites I visit; occasionally I go to Episode X, but their updates have slowed down since AOTC came out. And TFN just doesn't have enough to keep me interested.

I don't come to SSG for the news, and I don't go to RebelScum for the forums.

Just the forums? What about the Collector's Database? Or how about our coverage of shows such as the Tokyo Toy Show? How many other sites will go across the world (personally) to bring you Star Wars coverage from events such as that?

whocares
06-21-2002, 02:17 PM
How many other sites will go across the world (personally) to bring you Star Wars coverage from events such as that?

That is your job... we shouldn't have to thank you for that.

You are not paying for the travel out of your own pocket.

In fact, coverage like that brings more hits which allows for even higher ad prices.

The days of SSG as the small personal website run by fans are long over, so don't act like you are doing us the favor by globetrotting around the world for news.

whocares
06-21-2002, 02:19 PM
Although I must say I am impressed that you have banned everyone who has responded in this thread... as that is normal practice on these forums.

bigbarada
06-21-2002, 02:21 PM
This is pretty much the only site I visit when it comes to Star Wars toys and news. So what if the news is a little behind? I'd rather have slower and more reliable than faster and questionable. This tendency in our society to always proclaim one winner and all the rest losers is idiotic. This isn't a race and this site has enough content and substance that it will stand on it's own long after Ep3 and all the bandwagon-riders have left.

Besides there are enough people who frequent both sites that any news posted there will eventually make it's way here. That's good enough for me.

Just FYI, I also frequent alderaanonline.com, for promotional pics and movie stills, and toysrgus.com for pics of vintage toys and vintage promotional items (vintage toys is the only area of SSG that I think could use some improvement). Otherwise, it is the best SW site on the net.:cool:

JangoFart
06-21-2002, 02:28 PM

In fact, coverage like that brings more hits which allows for even higher ad prices.

The days of SSG as the small personal website run by fans are long over, so don't act like you are doing us the favor by globetrotting around the world for news.

I could not disagree more. If the info and/or coverage is not welcome, don't come here.

I appreciate Sir Steve's dedication to this site and to SW. I appreciate all the **** that goes along with not only running a site like this, but having to deal with *******, rabid collectors/fans who want what they want and want it now.

I do not, for a second, appreciate Thrawn's condescending, ****-laced attitude toward my hobby or me as a collector. If I have a gripe with this site as a whole, that is it.

The problems with Rebelscum, or any other site, beating Sir Steve's to the punch with scoops, pics, or what have you can be resolved. But, the purpose of my post was to bring those issues to the fore so they can be addressed and, hopefully, corrected. It was not intended to dog Sir Steve's in any manner - save Thrawn's **** attitude. (In case you are wondering, his posts annoy the hell out of me when I have to eat a pound of his jaded **** to get to an ounce of news. :p )

Keep it up, Steve. But, put MORE into it and we'll get more out of it!

Thanks, my man.

J

bigbarada
06-21-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by whocares
Although I must say I am impressed that you have banned everyone who has responded in this thread... as that is normal practice on these forums.

Not a single person who responded to this thread has been banned!:rolleyes: What a stupid thing to say.

Now just for the benefit of the doubt, if you simply didn't proofread your post, let me assume that you meant to type "haven't" not "have." Well in that case, in all the time I have been on this forum the only people banned have been at the request of the forumites themselves, not SirSteve. We like to keep it civil here as much as he does.

And if you hate it here so much, then 'bye!' Don't waste our time or yours any longer.

SirSteve
06-21-2002, 02:29 PM

I don't think so... we are far from keeping anyone quite for expressing their opinions. If they do not abide by the guidelines they agreed to when signing up, that is another story.

SirSteve
06-21-2002, 02:33 PM

My "job"!? I wish I was getting paid to do this stuff!! Well, it does SEEM like a job as much time as I put into it.

Who do you think pays for the travel expenses and equipment needed?

As for everyone that does get something out of the site... I appreciate your support. We do have something "more" we are going to do with the site very soon...

whocares
06-21-2002, 02:35 PM
JangoFart, do you email the founders of Yahoo and thank them for a great website?

I am not trying to be rude to anyone in this thread... but I think everyone should realize this is a business for SirSteve not some fanboy website (although it may have started that way).

For as much as he charges advertisers, he better have the latest content. And I would rant too if I was scooped.

From a business perspective, I have nothing but kudos for SirSteve. He has done a great job converting an ok fan based website into one of the top SW collecting sites.

Because I present alternate views does not mean that I don't think there is value to SSG.

whocares
06-21-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by SirSteve

My "job"!? I wish I was getting paid to do this stuff!! Well, it does SEEM like a job as much time as I put into it.

So the $2,000+ you charge advertisers every month goes where?

Why hide this fact?

SSG is a business, plain and simple... that is nothing to be ashamed of.

bigbarada
06-21-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by JangoFart

I do not, for a second, appreciate Thrawn's condescending, ****-laced attitude toward my hobby or me as a collector. If I have a gripe with this site as a whole, that is it.

Now, on this matter I agree wholeheartedly. Thrawn's attitude or Thrawn himself have got to go. He is the only person who constantly hampers my enjoyment of this site with his "oh I'm so much better than you because I hate all the movies and toys, but still inexplicably work for a Star Wars fan site" attitude.:stupid:

On that note, I would like to start a "Fire Thrawn" petition.:)

JangoFart
06-21-2002, 02:40 PM
JangoFart, do you email the founders of Yahoo and thank them for a great website?

Um, no because their site is **** and I can't tell you the last time I've been there. Have I emailed Blue from www.bluesnews.com and thanked him? Yes! Have I emailed the goons at www.voodooextreme.com and thanked them? Yes! Have I emailed www.aldera.net and thanked him? Yes!

You should take your "give it to me now, give it to me free, and thank me for allowing you to give it to me" attitude and re-assess it, my friend.

J

whocares
06-21-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada

Now, on this matter I agree wholeheartedly. Thrawn's attitude or Thrawn himself have got to go. He is the only person who constantly hampers my enjoyment of this site with his "oh I'm so much better than you because I hate all the movies and toys, but still inexplicably work for a Star Wars fan site" attitude.:stupid:

On that note, I would like to start a "Fire Thrawn" petition.:)

We do agree on something bigbarada. :)

But, I think his attitude is more like:

"oh I'm so much better than you because I hate all the movies and toys, EXCEPT for the toys I buy and can promote on the homepage and then sell on eBay"

RAVAZ
06-21-2002, 02:45 PM
Never been there before. It looks like a nice site.

whocares
06-21-2002, 02:45 PM

You should take your "give it to me now, give it to me free, and thank me for allowing you to give it to me" attitude and re-assess it, my friend.

J

:confused:

SSG is based on an advertising revenue model. He "gives it to me now and gives it to me free" because the more hits to the site, the more he can charge.

So I am not going to feel sorry for him for providing news to us for free.

Darth Sidious
06-21-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by SirSteve

As for everyone that does get something out of the site... I appreciate your support. We do have something "more" we are going to do with the site very soon...

Well, I'm fairly new here but I do appreciate what you put into this site. This site is the best, I'd take it over Rebelscum anyday. Thank you for making such a great site. :)

SirSteve
06-21-2002, 02:48 PM

So the $2,000+ you charge advertisers every month goes where?

Why hide this fact?

SSG is a business, plain and simple... that is nothing to be ashamed of.

WOW! I wish we were getting that much for advertising so I can do this full-time!! Can you tell me how? Who is willing to pay that much? PLEASE tell me!

Come on now Aaron... we are FAR from a business site... We have never profited off the site. Period.

bigbarada
06-21-2002, 02:54 PM
I believe SirSteve on this issue, whocares. I'm not sure what you are comparing this site to; but I am also a member of a fantasy art site that is run by volunteers who draw no paycheck and make no profit off of what they do. So believing that this is a non-profit site is not that hard for me.

In fact, if anyone deserves to make a profit off of this site, it is SirSteve. This site is very well put together and I'm sure it takes a lot of time to run and keep updated. So all my 'kudos' go to SirSteve for doing such a great job!:cool:

whocares
06-21-2002, 02:56 PM
we are FAR from a business site

Thank you for your interest in advertising on SirStevesGuide.com. We are the leading Star Wars toy collector site on the Internet, says Toy Fair Magazine, eonline and the San Jose Mercury News. PowerCollectibles.net stated, "I've been extremely pleased! I've had about a 300% jump in sales since I started." It is the web’s single most highly trafficked site for Star Wars collectors, hobbyists and enthusiasts. This site currently serves, on average, 1.6 million pages a month to 150,000 uniques.

sirstevesguide.com:

Jonna
06-21-2002, 02:56 PM
Time to throw my two cents in.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
Who Cares, Whocares! Maybe SirSteve does get a bit of money from this site and maybe he doesn't. I personally don't know. I'm sure he puts in some major time and effort and should get something for that.

But regardless, if someone gets the short end of the stick, it is the advertisers and not the fans. The fans can enjoy this site for free and in the end that is who this site is for anyway.

Go speedracer Steve, Go!!!

whocares
06-21-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
I believe SirSteve on this issue, whocares. I'm not sure what you are comparing this site to; but I am also a member of a fantasy art site that is run by volunteers who draw no paycheck and make no profit off of what they do. So believing that this is a non-profit site is not that hard for me.

In fact, if anyone deserves to make a profit off of this site, it is SirSteve. This site is very well put together and I'm sure it takes a lot of time to run and keep updated. So all my 'kudos' go to SirSteve for doing such a great job!:cool:

Never once have I said that he doesn't put a lot of work into the site.

And never once have I said he shouldn't profit from the site.

If those traffic numbers are true... he should charge a decent amount to advertisers.

SirSteve
06-21-2002, 03:00 PM

:confused:

SSG is based on an advertising revenue model. He "gives it to me now and gives it to me free" because the more hits to the site, the more he can charge.

So I am not going to feel sorry for him for providing news to us for free.

SSG is based on the fans. Always has been, always will be. Action Online is our main sponsor that takes care of the advertising so I do not have to deal with it. Hosting fees are $400 a month for 1 server. We have 3 due to the forums, database and everything else. Our ad rates vary depending on what the advertiser wants but I can assure you this, there is not 1 plan that is $2000 a month. But let's say there is... we provide click-thrus to the advertisers and they are happy. We get to keep the site going and cover events. What's wrong with that? Do you not think RS, TFN and any other site that is offered money for advertising doesn't accept it???

BTW - no one said for you to feel sorry for me. I do enjoy this hobby...

JangoFart
06-21-2002, 03:04 PM
If I had my way, you folks would ignore the tangent that whocares is on and focus on the subject of this post. The subject of this post has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether or not Sir Steve makes even a penny off of this site. I hope he makes a killing off of it!

But, the fact remains that the "old grey mare ain't what she used to be" and something needs to change.

Fine work is still done on this site, no doubt. But, more needs to be done to provide its readers with quicker news and images or its readers will go to the site that does. It's a simple "supply and demand" example at its purest.

Oh yeah, in case I haven't mentioned it, Thrawn's attitude is ****. :p

J

SirSteve
06-21-2002, 03:05 PM

Thank you for your interest in advertising on SirStevesGuide.com. We are the leading Star Wars toy collector site on the Internet, says Toy Fair Magazine, eonline and the San Jose Mercury News. PowerCollectibles.net stated, "I've been extremely pleased! I've had about a 300% jump in sales since I started." It is the web’s single most highly trafficked site for Star Wars collectors, hobbyists and enthusiasts. This site currently serves, on average, 1.6 million pages a month to 150,000 uniques.

sirstevesguide.com:

The joke is on you! These rates are very old and like I said, I don't deal with the advertisers directly. Action Online does. There are hosting fees, equipment, travel, hotel, etc. etc...

SirSteve
06-21-2002, 03:08 PM
If I had my way, you folks would ignore the tangent that whocares is on and focus on the subject of this post. The subject of this post has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether or not Sir Steve makes even a penny off of this site. I hope he makes a killing off of it!

But, the fact remains that the "old grey mare ain't what she used to be" and something needs to change.

Fine work is still done on this site, no doubt. But, more needs to be done to provide its readers with quicker news and images or its readers will go to the site that does. It's a simple "supply and demand" example at its purest.

Oh yeah, in case I haven't mentioned it, Thrawn's attitude is ****. :p

J

I agree... this is going no where and not proving anything. I am closing this thread.

JangoFart
06-21-2002, 03:24 PM
[Due to my original thread being closed (of which I do not agree), here it is again. Hopefully, so-and-so's like whocares won't go off on some COMPLETELY unrelated tangent. Enclosed are my relevant posts in one nice, plump post :) ]

>>>

Is it just me, or has Rebelscum been stomping the guts out of this site with regard to updates, scoops, and photos? Check out Rebelscum today and you'll find photos of boxed Saga Landspeeder, the Wal-Mart Cantina Exclusives, and a word from Hasbro on the Luke Bespin variations.

Is this because Rebelscum has gotten better "sources" than Sir Steve's as of late? Is it because Rebelscum seems to enjoy posting the SW figure news? (As opposed to someone like Thrawn dogging it at every turn....)

Mind you, I've been a Sir Steve's reader since long before Action On-Line was involved. (And, unless I'm mistaken, there was a company before them involved too.) I remember when this site was THE SITE to go to for all SW action figure news. Period. Nothing to see here. Move along.

There is no other site on the net, in my opinion, which has a better database than Sir Steve's and the forums are great. But, something's gone wrong.

I have always really dug this site! But, I see it going to the dogs if something is not done soon.

I'm feeling veclempt now. Tawk amongst yourselves.....

>>>

I appreciate Sir Steve's dedication to this site and to SW. I appreciate all the **** that goes along with not only running a site like this, but having to deal with *******, rabid collectors/fans who want what they want and want it now.

The problems with Rebelscum, or any other site, beating Sir Steve's to the punch with scoops, pics, or what have you can be resolved. But, the purpose of my post was to bring those issues to the fore so they can be addressed and, hopefully, corrected. It was not intended to dog Sir Steve's in any manner - save Thrawn's **** attitude. (In case you are wondering, his posts annoy the hell out of me when I have to eat a pound of his jaded **** to get to an ounce of news. )

Keep it up, Steve. But, put MORE into it and we'll get more out of it!

Thanks, my man.

>>

mylow thehutt
06-21-2002, 03:28 PM
who cares,I don't I love bolth sites all I think I speak for every one when I say It's about starwars not woh gets pics first,or last it's not a race. good for rebelscum for getting pics first,I don't care.it's just a fun hobby not a compation.

Lord Tenebrous
06-21-2002, 03:30 PM
I agree... this is going no where and not proving anything. I am closing this thread.

Please don't feed the trolls.

SirSteve
06-21-2002, 03:59 PM
I re-opened this because "whocares" is Aaron from some POTF2 site (which explains his comments). He was banned a few months ago due to spamming (plugging his site everywhere). He has been banned by IP this time.

Beast
06-21-2002, 04:04 PM
Thanks Sir Steve. I love this place, and we don't need some jerk crapping all over the forums, just because he has some personal grudge. He's also signed up over at Rebelscum, and has been plugging his POTF2 site over there as well. :rolleyes:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

BlahBlahBlah
06-21-2002, 04:21 PM
SirSteve,

I highly appreciate the trouble you've gone through, bringing information of the Toy Shows and the work you've gone through with the Collector's Database. Please don't get me wrong. I think SSG is a great site. I just meant that this is usualy not the first place I go for up-to-date info.

I meant no offense by it, I assure you.:)

cameo
06-21-2002, 04:27 PM
Can't we like both sites? Each has good and bad things going for it, I don't really think one is better than the other. I think most people visit both sites, I see alot of the same names in the forums.

SirSteve
06-21-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by cameo
Can't we like both sites? Each has good and bad things going for it, I don't really think one is better than the other. I think most people visit both sites, I see alot of the same names in the forums.

We sure can. Competition is good. As a few of you pointed out, each likes one site or another for their own reasons.

QLD
06-21-2002, 04:37 PM
While I do not think this site is perfect, I do think the forums are the best. I only go to Rebelscum to look at the Atlanta just found section, as they have a bigger concentration of people from atlanta on there. Otheriwse, I don't really bother going to any others because I am too lazy, and am content in coming here. I do find the forum environment at RS to be a bit hostile.

As far as scoops, I would rather not know until everything is confirmed, which is usually when it gets postes here.

Yu_
06-21-2002, 05:25 PM
Steve, I would like to point out that an IP ban is not a cool idea, most people don’t have a dynamic IP so if he uses AOL or another larger ISP he will be using a pooled IP meaning that you have just IP blocked a large number of people. This is a problem we have had at a totally non toy related site I work on, the best way to get people like this is watch there posting styles, and ban there new names as soon as they slip up.

I would also like to say it’s not nearly as easy to run a site like this for anything close to a profit, the fact is everything costs money, and advertisers DO NOT pay that much. Not enough to make a living at something like this full time. You have to like what your doing or you wouldn’t do it. It’s that simple. The time invested into something like this divided by the money generated after costs, is minimal at best, I would guess that SirSteve has a “real” job as well..

Jargo
06-21-2002, 06:44 PM
Other sites suck. *****ing sucks. Thrawn is a sanctimonious azz, But also very funny with it. I like it here hence the number of posts under my belt. I've never felt the remotest desire to register with any other site. Steve does things that sometimes tick me off but over all I support all his efforts and find this place to be the best site I've ever encountered. We all have ego problems of one sort or another but other sites have ego problems that are so far off the scale it's frightening. Their eagerness to be the best and be the first and be the best and be the first at being best is frankly, pitiful. Steve's patience in posting news is down to the need to have accurate news not rumour. Rumour is what gets posted on other sites not here. Steve has always said he hates rumour. You can find posts throughout the forums that state this quite clearly.

kadamontaga
06-21-2002, 07:44 PM
Personally, when I log on to the internet, I always check my email, then check Rebelscum for the most up-to-date news and newest pictures, then The Private Universe for UK news, and then SirSteves to spend a good half hour browsing the new posts on the forum and the pictures in the photo archive.

I find that when i check the news on Rebelscum, the site feels very impersonal and corporate-y, and the news only catches my attention 10-20% of the time. When I check Sirsteve's, although the updates can seem a little sparse they are usually worth reading. Rebelscum feels like the product of a group of anonymous, uncaring guys in suits, whereas SS has a friendly community atmosphere and I like it. So yeah, at the moment Rebelscum is at the forefront of breaking news, but if I had to blow one of the two sites off the face of the earth, they'd be nothing but a plume of smoke by tomorrow afternoon.
When you think about it, Rebelscum is largely replaceable - If hasbro announced the new products themselves all the time instead of collectors sites i'd never visit rebelscum, but Sirsteve's is irreplaceable firstly due to its magnificent forums and forum-members and secondly for the coverage of events such as that big Tokyo thing a while back.
I vote Steve all the way!

As for the issue about Thrawn (i don't see why we can't mention it in this thread, as long as it's constructive), I find his Q and A sessions quite unpleasant to read and not particularly informative. I don't think he should be sacked for this (if indeed it counts as emplyment), but i feel he should take a look at the Ask Artoo sessions at www.artoosnews.com and learn from those guys.

Whether Sirsteve runs this site for profit, enjoyment, or just the desire to help other fans, I'm very grateful.

JangoFart
06-21-2002, 07:48 PM
Great post, Jargo! I agree with everything in it - except that Thrawn is funny.

Again, great post which is right on point!

J

BillyJAck
06-21-2002, 07:54 PM
i haven't been on here long but this is the most posting I seen SirSteve ever do ...well anyway I love sirsteves site and have always thought it was awesome right up there with www.toysrgus.com . I remember coming here for the newest pictures back in 1996. Keep doing your thing steve. and rebelscum can't touch the photo archive and system that they have here

BillyJAcK

2-1B
07-12-2006, 03:02 AM
The only advantage RS has over SSG is their ability to install a puppet in a meaningless election. lol

And what is this Action Online that you speak of? :confused:

:D

Jargo
07-12-2006, 11:27 AM
2002. lordy it seems like an age ago.

jjreason
07-12-2006, 12:05 PM
It was an age ago... yet we were all still here. The more things change I guess....

Funny, I never read this thread back in my SSG infancy. News means little to me, especially on the front page (which I rarely if ever look at). I'll here about it in the forums and click on the linkys to see what i think. I still enjoy the forums here quite a bit, but find that my posting has really slowed down here, while it's sped up at some of the other places I check out. I like the people best here, however. :thumbsup:

Banthaholic
07-14-2006, 12:35 AM
Reading this old thread actually made me miss Thrawn's Q & A. Sure he had a 'unique' smart way of answering questions, but that is one area of this site that would be nice to have again. I enjoy readed Pawlus's version, though it'd be nice to get some scoops from our own in house expert.