PDA

View Full Version : Landspeeder Obi-Wan

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
06-22-2002, 12:49 AM
Ok, we've seen the pic of the SAGA Landspeeder w/ Luke coming out, but where's Obi-Wan? Cloth robe and bottom. :D

JediTricks
06-22-2002, 04:13 AM
yeah!!! I'm sick of Obi-Wan figures that can't sit in the Falcon or in the Landspeeder, it's time to fix this problem!

Obi-Don
06-22-2002, 04:50 AM
Thats one of the many things I can't understand about Hasbro. They just will not seem to make figures that will sit in ships,speeders,and such. Hasbro,you need to fix this.

Rogue II
06-22-2002, 08:36 AM
I think we are due a ANH Ben Kenobi for the Saga line...may as well make him with cloth robes and articulation. Same goes for the ROTJ Emperor.

Lord Tenebrous
06-22-2002, 01:59 PM
We're also overdue for another ANH Threepio. Give him semi-articulated legs, and slightly closed hands so he can drive the landspeeder. :D

Lman316
06-24-2002, 06:10 PM
As Rod Flanders said to Todd Flanders (or vice versa), "Go with it."
Yes, I do believe we need an Obi-Wan that can sit down - that's actually what I (stupidly) believed we would be getting with the new Landspeeder. But, I'll admit that I was wrong and we honestly and truly need another....another....another....another(?) Tatooine Luke...
I really wonder how many more times they can churn this sucker out. We have one with the floppy hat, but not one with the poncho, so they can put him in a basic assortment. And of course, they'll have to make one with a permanently attached drinking glass for the cantina. And how about one where he's standing, kinda bent slightly, looking in one direction when Vader kills Ben, and he's in a fixed pose, saying, "NO!". I could go for those...:rolleyes:.
C'mon, Hasbro, give us a better Ben! We need it, we want it, you'll make some money *rubs thumb and fingers together to signify money). C'mon...

End :p.